Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private 1x1 Romance- Love beyound the clouds.

arkman575

OOC-http://mlpforums.com/topic/87836-1x1-rp-romance/page-2#entry2297426

Iris Wind approached the the massive airship at the Canterlot docks. She was waiting in line at the ticket stand to board the massive blimp, along with Rainbow Dash, who was the one to invite her for the trip.

"I still don't see why I need to date, Dash." The winged wolf protested.

"You have been cooped up in your house ever since the whole wolfpack incident. You need to get out, Iris. Plus, you already have stallions checking out your flank." The rainbow maned pegasus replied.

"Maybe I need some time off. Plus, why do I have to date? I could just go to a coffee shop and get a mocachino or whatever you drink every day. There are ponies there too."

"I already got you the ticket and I already talked to a friend of mine. She said she would hook you up. Just go to the dining wing and there will be a table waiting for you and him. My friend will send your date with the same plan. You two will have a nice date, and I will get out of you ma- fur."

Iris didn't argue with her friend. She boarded the airship and found the restaurant. After requesting the reserved table, she sat down, awaiting her date.

@

Winter finally arrived at the canterlot dock "why did Shadow set me up on a date, she knows how I feel around mares" he said silently to himself as he looked around for his date. He began to walk around to look for her. "ok winter you can do it, Its like shadow said, I need to get out and meet people."

(this is winter by the way)

post-24516-0-02406400-1392167365_thumb.png

Edited by Times S. Hay

@

Iris Wind

0K7KpyL.png

Iris sat at the table, ordering a salad from the waiter who stopped by the table. Seeing as nothing on the menu had meat, a salad would be her best choice. Iris didn't mind the wait, she was preparing what to say to her date.

'Hello, I'm Iris Wind. Wolven goddess.' She thought, looking at her wings. 'Ya, vary smooth, Iris'

@@arkman575

"might as well go onto the blimp" Winter went onto the blimp and looked around "I wish Shadow would have told me what she looked like" Winter looked around a little longer

I hope I didn't get stuck up

Winter thought to himself. Winter decided to walked around and said hello to some of the ponies there.

@

After finishing the salad, Iris gave up on her attempt on finding her date. Apparently, she was stood up. However, she was fine with that. "Now I can tell RD that she failed and I was right." 

She walked out of the restaurant after paying and leaving a nice tip. She then walked over to the port guardrail and watched as the departed Canterlot. She was considering flying back home, but decided to make the best of the day. She had already gotten a ticket for the ship, she might as well see what there is to do.

@@arkman575

Winter quickly got of the ship and sighed. He walked off and said to himself "I knew this was a good idea" after walking for a while he bumped into somepony. He was knocked down onto his back and look up at who he bumped into. It was a yellow she-wolf. "s-sorry" he said nervously to her.

@

She was just enjoying the view when she was pushed over. Since she was in a good mode, she let it go. "It was nothing." She replied tot he pony, getting up and dusting herself off. "Are you ok? You seem a bit... terrified." She looked at him with concerned eyes. 'Well, odd vacation just got more odd.' she thought. 

@@arkman575

"I'm just a little shy as shadow says." Winter got up and looked at the wolf. "and I haven't met a wolf before, I'm Winter, and you are?" Winter said timidly and with a nervous smile. Winter brushed himself off. He thought to himself I hope wolves aren't as hostile as I heard they are

@

"Nice to meet you, My name is Iris. Iris Wind." She said with a smile. Sorry for scarring you, apparently wolves are threatening here. Don't worry though, I'm accurately here for a date." She said, glancing at shy. "Apparently, I was also stood up. I just wish I knew who the pony was that did so." She glanced at the stallion, still looking as if he was going to faint. "I won't bite."

@

Iris took interest in the story of the pony. "I know how you feel. Same exact story here. Apparently Rainbow had a marefriend who had a lonely stallion and wanted me to pair up with him. Odd considering how most ponies react when I introduce myself. you are my example."

Iris sat there looking at the clouds as they passed, beginning to put two and two together. "Wait..."

@

Iris looked at the pony, then to herself. "I was sent on a date with a mysterious station. You were sent to on a date with a mysterious mare. What is the chances we both are here and on blind dates... unless we are..." She trailed off as she realized what the answer was.

'Well, Rainbow Dash. You really know how to pick them...' She thought.

@@arkman575

"Oh my.." Winter said as he facehoof'd "how couldn't I see that before" Winter said with a sigh. Well It didn't make today worse... just weirder He thought to himself. Winter sighed once again

(Filler filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler)

Edited by Times S. Hay

@

'This stallion is my date... Huh. Could be worse...' Iris thought. She examined the pony, who looked equally as pleased as she did about the scenario. "So... You were set up on a blind date with me? Ok then. So what's your name? " She asked, stretching her back wings unknowingly. 

@@arkman575

"like I said before, My name is Winter, Winter Breeze" Winter said as he looked up at the sky. 'Well at least shes nice, It could be worst I could have been put on a date with a Witch or something' Winter thought to himself. "Do you think it is ironic that I was set on a blind date by a blind friend" He said as he looked down at the floor

@

"Is it ironic that you get set up on a blind date by a pony that you thought had a crush on you?" She remarked, looking at the pony. "Well, I guess we have a date to...have? Truthfully, I just went along with this because RD wanted me out of the house." Iris said, roling her eyes. "I'll have to admit, you already are nicer than most guys I run into."

@@arkman575

"thank you, The only reason I went on this date is because Shadow was tired of me being locked in my house playing the violin." Winter gave a small timid smile. " Just so you know you are one of the nicest, She-wolfs, I have ever met," Winter said as he looked at her.  Well she is the only wolf I ever met, He thought

@

"Thank you." Iris said. "It's nice to hear stuff other than 'Wolf!' or 'winged demon'." She joked. Iris sighed, remembering each and every time she tried to interact with ponies. That is why she locked herself in her house. After a second or two of sadness, she looked back at the pony. "So tell me, how did you meet your friend?" She asked, beginning to walk towards the bow of the mighty ship. She gestured for him to fallow.

@

Iris gave a slight chuckle to the thought of the two ponies meeting rather peacefully. "Well, a while back I saved Dash from a timberwolf attach. Later on, she saved my life. It all worked out in the end though. Ever since, we have been rather great friends. As I said though, for a while I thought she had a crush on me. Do mares...date other mares in this couture?" She asked.

"I don't think so, I think it could happen, I had just never seen it" Winter said as he looked up at the sky. Winter named the types of clouds in his head. Alto, Strato, Alto, Cirro ECT. He started to quietly think out load "Cirro, Cirrus, Stratus, Cumulus, Strato, Alto"

@

Iris looked around the ship, noticing how the other passengers were beginning to stair at her. She returned the gesture with a defensive glare back. She always hatted it when ponies discriminate against her. Seeing how Winter was loosing interest in her, she spoke up. "If you just want to call the date over, I would be fine with." She said, hiding her hurt tone. She was secretly hoping that for once she would fine a being who wanted her. Oh well.

@@arkman575

"huh, no..., sorry for dosing off." Winter said with an ashamed tone "Its just naming the clouds seems to calm me down when I'm around allot of ponies."  Winter looked at her. "I... I'm really sorry" Winter said as he looked at her in the eyes. He thought to himself; Don't tell me I already screwed this date up

Edited by Times S. Hay

@

"Oh." She said, a slight smile peeking from her face. "You don't have to worry about me. I have never judged a pony in my life." She said, looking back into Winters eyes. "You know, for a stallion, you're pretty cute." she said, giggling like a young pup. For once since the pack event, Iris was actually beginning to be happy again.