Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private 1x1 Romance- Love beyound the clouds.

arkman575

@@arkman575

Winter blushed slightly "thank you" He said with a small smile. "no one has ever said something that nice to me before." He wanted to say a compliment but he was to nervous to open his mouth to say it. I will get another chance later... Hopefully He thought to himself

Edited by Times S. Hay

@

They had arrived at the bow, where there was a small cafe. Iris walked over to a table and sat down, enjoying the breeze of the airship. She directed the stallion to take the seat across from her. "So, what does a stallion like you do for a living?" She asked. "You seem smart, knowing all the cloud formations, my guess is meteorology." 

@

"I never did get the whole weather thing. Id it just pegais that direct it? Where I'm from, weather is weather."She said. Seeing a passing waiter, she signaled to him. He slowly approached, a bit nerves about being near Iris.

"W-what can I get you?" He asked.

"I'll have a cup of spring water tea. You want anything, Winter?"

@

The waiter rushed off in a hurry, Iris knowing the reason. "So, you keep mentioning your special talent. What is it? From what I've been told by Seth, a pony gets their special talent along with an emblem on their rump. Not to push any boundaries, but what's yours?" She asked.

@,

Seeing Winter sad, Iris put a paw against his cheek trying to comfort him. "You have a great talent. Think about it, you have the power to change the forces of nature at your will. That's something few unicorns have the power to do. Along with being smart, Winter, you are unstoppable." She said, raising his chin up and looking directly into his eyes. "You are magnificent, sophisticated, charming, and one of a kine; just like a snowflake."

@

At the hearing of the loss of his mother, Iris's ears drooped. "I'm sorry for your loss. Forgive me for bringing up the subject. I too know what it feels like to lose someone close to you." Iris looked at the table cloth, remembering the days before the pack incident. The days before the blessing/curse that she was given. 'I still miss you, Crimson' She thought.

@@arkman575

"Its ok, My mother passed when I was very young" Winter said noticing Iris looking down at the table "Is everything alright?" He asked with a sympathetic look "Did is say something"  Winter began to frown.  Why did I even bring up my mother

(filler Filler Filler)

Edited by Times S. Hay

@

Iris looked up, realizing she was in such a pour state. She then gave a half hearten smile at Winter. "Sorry,it's just that... when you mentioned your mother, it brought back some old memories... It's not you. Anyway, I don't want to boar you with my life, I doubt you would care about wolves." She reassured with a larger smile. At that time, the waiter brought the tea back and placed it in front of Iris.

@@arkman575

"What, you would never bore me." Winter said with a small smile "You still don't have to tell me though..." Winter said as he thought hundreds of thoughts to himself .

(filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler filler So much filler text More filler text filler)

Edited by Times S. Hay

@,

"Ok, I have an idea. I answer a question about myself, and you get to answer one for me. " Iris suggested. She thought for a second as she sipped her tea. "I got one. So, what was your funniest spell incident?" She asked, a slightly devious smile on her face. For once in her life, Iris was actually having fun with a guy. Sure, he as a stallion, but it still counted.

@@arkman575

"funniest spell incident..." Winter began to think "So many mess ups but which is the funniest?... I would probably have to say that one day was having trouble teleporting and I ended up in 5 different places before I was able to teleport to cloudsdale. First I found myself on top of an apple tree, then inside a barrel, next I ended up inside some random ponies chimney. You should have seen their face when the looked up and saw me. After that I was inside a hay bale and finally I found my self not in my friends shop but stuck in his wall." Winter said with a smile "My turn... Well I see you apparently have wings so... What was the funniest crash you have ever had" Winter said with a chuckle 

• Brohoof 2

@,

Iris was drinking some of her tea when Winter told her the story. As she unintentionally laughed, she nearly choked on her tea. She coughed, but was still smiled as she continued to laugh.

"Sorry, but that's up there on hilarity list." She said. After as second, she contained herself. "Ok... I got one. So, I wasn't born with there feathers. I actually just got them about two years ago. So, after I met Rainbow Dash, she gave me a few flight lessons. As I was taking a long term run over Ponyville, I got a cramp in my right wing. As I fell out of the sky, I might of accidentally clipped a mare from her balcony and caused us both to fall into the market. I woke up in the hospital a few  days later. When I came over to her house to apologies for nailing her, she was just about to leave on a date with a stallion. When I told her I was the one to nail her, she told me she couldn't be happier that I did it. Apparently, her date was the owner of the fruit stand she landed in. A year later, they got married and invited me to attend. I still get in touch with them once in a while." Iris finished, laughing to herself.

"So, getting off fails, how about best success with magic? Your cutie mark moment doesn't count!" Iris said.

@@arkman575

"hmm success with magic, now that is a hard one..." Winter scratched his chin "First, I never said my cutie mark moment was a success, and My best success would have to be... one day I don't remember what really happened but how Shadow and Sapphire explained to me. Was that I told them that I was trying to use my magic to make the instruments in my attic to play themselves, and technically it was a success but I was knocked unconscious from a 'magic overload' but I still got the instruments to play themselves, I was so happy. Now hmmm" Winter thought for a second "Who was the weirdest... wolf, pony, or any other creature that can properly communicate you have ever met?"

Edited by Times S. Hay

@,

"Well, that's a fun one." Iris said, slightly laughing. "Well, back when I still lived in the pack, there was this one omega wolf by the name of Tiber Fang that was... interesting. Take the day I got these" Iris said, stretching her wings. "In the wolven world, a wolf with wings are basically gods. Needless to say when I got them I was freaking out. When Tiber shows up his reaction, and I quote, 'Hey, Iris. Anything happen while we were gone? Also, what's with the wings? Wait, are you a... Yog got to be kidding me! Your a winged wolf! You are a winged wolf! Your a god! Hey, I’m related to a god! Ha! Corse, get over here. Iris is a god.'. Corse was another omega wolf." Iris finished. sighing as she hung her head in fake shame.

"Ok, same question for you." Iris sais, looking up.

Edited by arkman575

@@arkman575,

"I have to say... I so hope he doesn't hear me but I have to say, Stopper. He has major ADHD he could be talking to me one moment and the next he is walking off following a ladybug. He is so hyper, I'm surprised he can sit down long enough to play that cello he has" Winter thought of a question, "uhhhh I don't think I come up with any other questions without getting too personal"

@

Iris smiled at the stallion. "Don't worry about personal info for me. I'll warn you if you get close to anything, but I am ok with most stuff. If you don't mind me asking another question, who did you expect to meet here on this airship. Who would be your perfect mate?" Iris asked. "If that's not overstepping a boundary."

@@arkman575

" no its not crossing a boundary, I didn't really expect much when coming onto this date, I knew I would probably be stood up." Winter said scratching the back of his head "I'm happy that came on this date and met you. Now my perfect mate is slightly crossing a boundary. Same question for you"

Edited by Times S. Hay

@,

Iris sighed as she thought about the question. "Well, knowing Dash, I could have been set up with a wonderbolt if she wanted. Although, she always mentioned she was going to set me up with members of the weather team. So to answer you question, I was expecting a pegusus. Don't take it as a criticism, it was just what I expected Dash to do. But for my perfect mate... well, just a mate who is there for me, one I can trust, and be trusted by. One who knows my history, but will look beyond it." Iris said, sighing again.

"Ok, how about a little history? How did you find yourself in Clowdsdail?"

@@arkman575

" I actually live here in Canterlot, but how I found myself going to cloudsdale in the first place." Winter tried to remember and scratched his head "It was 10 years ago, I had just learned to properly use my talent. I wanted to go try it on a cloud up close but the highest place in ponyville why I lived their, was the clock tower, and the only pony that was able to get in was a pegasus in my class named Stopper because his parents owned it, we had never really met each other. Well I tried to make friends with him but he really kept to himself, like myself, he was a introvert. It took a week to actually ever start a conversation with him. When we finally became friends he invited me to his home in cloudsdale and I was amazed by it. A few years later when I was old enough I moved to cloudsdale for 2 years. Funny thing is, I had completely forgotten about getting on top of the clock tower. Now... hhmm" Winter began to think "Do you have any sibling, and what what are their names?"

@

Iris looked away from her date. She wasn't used to talking about family. "Well... to be honest, I don't know my family. As a pup, I was raised in a pack. Apparently they took me in. I was never told the full story. The closest thing to family were my pack members. Technically, they weren't family, but in wolven couture, a pack is as thick as blood... or it used to be..." She said looking away, the memory of her past getting to strong to ignore.

@@arkman575,

"are you ok... I'm sorry for asking" Winter said noticing Iris looking away. Winter frown " I didn't mean to upset you, I won't ask about your family again" Winter thought to himself, Now I have really screwed this date up

(filler filler filler filler filer filler)

Edited by Times S. Hay