Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private 1x1 Romance- Love beyound the clouds.

arkman575

@,

iris looked in the sky. "It it beautiful, isn't i-" Iris stared at Winter. "You? You play the violin?" Winter had a near giddy smile. "You brought a violin on a blind date with a mare you never met before? Huh, romantic." She said. They approached a restaurant and Iris called for a waiter. They were seated at a booth and Iris glossed over the menu.

"Well I actually borrowed a Violin I didn't have mine on me, but yes I did play the violin" Winter said as he looked at the menu. "Do you know what song I was playing?" Winter looked up from the menu.

(filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler)

@

Iris thought for a second as she placed down her menu. "Hmm... it's not wolven... its a Mozart piece, I think. My guess is that it is one of the Sernade pieces. Now which one is it..." She continued to think as she sipped some water. "I'm sorry. I can't name the exact one, but was I close?

"Very close it was sernade no. 13" Winter said as continued looking over the menu. Winter saw something on the menu and set it down on the table.

(filler text Filler text Filler text filler text filler text filler text Filler text Filler text filler text filler text)

@,

Iris also knew was she wanted and placed down the menu. She took another sip of water as she signaled a waitress over to the table.

"Can I help...you with anything?" She asked with some nervisness, nearly hiding her fear of the wolf.

"Yes, I would like the classic benedict." She replied, trying to ignore the fear.

"And you, sir?" She asked Winter.