Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Decaying Life

Demirari

(RP is dead.)

RP Thread: http://mlpforums.com/topic/88014-decaying-life/

Before I begin, I'll state this: the RP is based off of a post-apocalyptical world. It takes elements from Fallout, Fallout: Equestria, and many other survival games, fiction, movies, etc, and tried to smash them. Of course, some will be minor, just adding in a few items or locations.

This RP is in a world where a large war happened, causing the super-continent of Equine to be turn asunder. All that is left was small city-states that hide in their great walls or defenses and isolate themselves from the world. Fertile lands are few and are closely guarded, this had caused a disturbance in food supply.

While the pockets of civilizations are selfish and hiding themselves away, the outside world (outside those city-states,) are still pocketed with pony life, but much, much more violent and brutal. Taking on the shapes of slavers, raiders, traders, all that nice stuff in Fallout and other post-apocalyptical worlds.

So after around 100 years, ponies started to realize that food supplies were running low, this had resulted in a dramatic shift in Equine. Ponies start to cannibalize each other, and it seems like things are going rather downhill and fast. As such, ponies are trying to solve this issue. The keyword is trying, they are too few and isolated from each other.

Now, this is where the group of ponies come in. A group of ponies, meeting each other by sheer chance and luck have a common goal to try to solve this issue. In order to do this, they must travel far east to what was described as a large collection of city-states sitting on top of the most fertile lands of the current world.

Now, it will really depend if your OC actually wants to do this or not, but the general group consensus will be trying to accomplish this goal.

Moving on from that lengthy post that may have scared others away.

Rules:

1. No Godmoding.

2. No Mary/Gary Sues.

3. Alicorns are allowed, but I will personally judge them and say if they are greenlighted or not.

4. Your OC will be injured, be warned. And when they are, try to play it out as if it actually matters. Like a shot to the leg won't heal up in seconds or two posts or whatever, unless by a medic of some sorts.

5. All species are allowed, except humans. (Sorry chaps.)

6. I will allow creativity, that means creating your own weapons, a small backstory. I don't care, just run it through with me of course. I will usually allow what you want, but if it does go over the line, I will tell you, and make compromises.

7. This is a near-future/future RP. This includes power armor and all that sweet stuff. However, this does not include space ships and all of that. Keep it around 2020-2080.

8. Note, try to be fair and expect danger please. I don't want your OC to be mowing down the enemy like no tomorrow. Give difficulties and such.

9. Keep it T for Teen. Nothing M-Rated.

10. Any rules will be added on.

Note: I will allow more than one OC per player, as long as you can manage them good enough.

Note 2: The pony doesn't have to be from outside the city-state, could be born in and left. I don't care, as long as it makes a form of sense and is compatible with the world.

Note 3: Moonlight7Starshine is allowed to create things that may be limited to others. However, I'll still be making sure Moonlight7Starshine doesn't cross the line or anything like that.

Those who are in:

1: Gentle Secret - Demirari

2: Moonlight - Moonlight7Starshine

3: Draco O'Malley - Dragon4111

4: Chemy/Hazmat - Wolframite (First Page is character sheet.)

5: Truth - Flaskers

6: Blue Berry Punch - ||FlyingGrace||

7:

8: Starshine - LunaKitty

9: Gareth - RaptorJesus (Will add link when I get home.)

10: Gloomfury - Gloomfury

11: Night Comb - Delernil

12:

(Note: There aren't just 12 slots, there can be more. So if you do see this filled up, just ask, and I'll probably let you in.)

Edited by Demirari

It's long so skim through. :3

Species: Pegasus

Appearance: Pegasus, has red eyes, dark fur, dark grey mane/tail with black tips. Very thin and small for miniscule amount of food he had eaten.

Cutie Mark: Three gears forming a triangle with a tread going around it. Each gear has a letter of G.A.S. a.k.a. Chemical Engineering.

Personality: Extremely calm under extreme circumstances.
Has a short temper with ponies and them being very talkative or stating the obvious.
Can adapt to any environment, just takes time.
Can stress over the littlest of things.
Once a friend, always a friend until death.
Can be morbid at times, but keeps to himself on that unless it is brought out for some reason.

Backstory: Chemy, or Hazmat, has been abandoned at the age of 6 in Germane. Left in an alley way, he has built a very tiny shack in it. Made with small tin walls, wood, and some other things he has recycled.

He was more dependent on what was in the alley way buy what ponies throw out in the garbage bins. Finding what scrap of food left, and using rain water for fresh water to drink.

Later after a year and three months of doing this, he was founded by an Equestrian (Does Equestrian mean English? I dunno, just a guess.) couple that took him in as one of their own. He was happy that he actually didn't need to live in that "dump" he called it.

They taught him the Equestrian language. Though, having a heavy accent, he is sometimes hard to understand.

After a good two years with his new parents in Germane, they moved to Equestria where they were suppose to be. To Chemy, it was amazing.

He found his cutie-mark at the age of 13 when he played around with CO2 and made dry-ice.

This is when he started to play a bit more and almost killed himself.

He found Vanadium crystal. It's like a cell that holds billions upon billions of energy. He took interest in that. He started to tinker with it and adds in another mix with chemicals. Chloroformic Mist. He adds it into the Vanadium.

The Vanadium crystal started to... "hum"... it began to grow white neon looking veins. Almost a webbed like way. You know how when you crack a mirror, and it webs out, that's what it looked like but there was no crack. The crystal took the Chloroformic Mist really well, until it spontaneously combusted in a mass explosion of red mist.

The mist took up Chemy's room where he was, burning from the inside as the crystal consumed his bones, organs and blood.

It mutilated him. But, no physical damage was done.

His parents were gone when this happened. That's when he did more dangerous things and took risks, but this risk almost took his life.

As he awoke, he was in the hospital, strapped down. He looks around; only his head was free. His eye's were from dark royal blue, to a blood red. His wings, the inner feathers were glowing a neon red. they weren't feathers, though they looked like it, but not anymore. They were crystalized.

The doctors and nurses did almost every experiment that wasn't lethal or painful, but the found out that the Vanadium crystal has consumed him internally.

(LONG STORY SHORT!)

He was sent off to continue his life with his parents and was told not to do anything anymore without super vision.
Other: Since the Vanadium crystal took over his body, he has been immune to most viruses. Most.

He can still be hurt, but his wound can heal up faster than a normal pony.

His wings are harder since the vanadium took over, but still light... as a feather....

Edited by Wolframite

Hey there Demirari, I am stalking you.  I am working on my writing skills through RPing at the moment, so am joining any RP I find interesting. I would like to apply for a spot in this RP with my OC Radiance. I will link a character sheet as soon as I have it written up.

Edited by Golden Shield

Hi! I would love to join my OC is here!

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/starshine-r5603

You're in.

Hello. Is it too late to join? I would like to join with Gareth (you know him, the Russian) Link's in my sig.

And you too.

Just need one more. Also, I'll add your characters in, in about three or four hours.

Edited by Demirari