Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Taking Story Requests!

IRegretThisWholePartOfM

Alright, so this was the first portion of it a few weeks ago where I tried to start...but didn't do so well :/

The Heart of Storma

The wind...the breath...the drums of my heart…
“Pegasi phalanx!”
Then...a rising crimson…
“Stronger than the walls of the Celestian Empire!”
The griffon charge bashed into our lines with innumerable crashes of the thick carcass against our iron shields, pushing us back slightly before we roared forward with our wings pounding in the wind. I held my shield firm with both my hooves trying to hold them back as it felt as though there were four griffons pushing against mine alone. Suddenly, the spear pegasus behind me thrusted his weapon forward, resulting in a bird-like screech and the spray of blood through the gap at which the spear pushed through.

I was attempting first person for the first time and it was a flashback scenario or even a foreshadowing but I never got very far. It's based off a pegasus city I created called Storma. I have a ton of details if ya want :D

Thanks again for considering ;)

Alright, so this was the first portion of it a few weeks ago where I tried to start...but didn't do so well :/

The Heart of Storma

The wind...the breath...the drums of my heart…

“Pegasi phalanx!”

Then...a rising crimson…

“Stronger than the walls of the Celestian Empire!”

The griffon charge bashed into our lines with innumerable crashes of the thick carcass against our iron shields, pushing us back slightly before we roared forward with our wings pounding in the wind. I held my shield firm with both my hooves trying to hold them back as it felt as though there were four griffons pushing against mine alone. Suddenly, the spear pegasus behind me thrusted his weapon forward, resulting in a bird-like screech and the spray of blood through the gap at which the spear pushed through.

I was attempting first person for the first time and it was a flashback scenario or even a foreshadowing but I never got very far. It's based off a pegasus city I created called Storma. I have a ton of details if ya want :D

Thanks again for considering ;)

Feel free to post every detail and guideline you wish, the story will be written ASAP :)

Feel free to post every detail and guideline you wish, the story will be written ASAP

Just take your time haha no need to rush yourself. I'll like it likely no matter what :P

Alright so the story is obviously based around the city of Storma: A all pegasus city way before the time period of the mane 6, even before ponyville. It would have been around the time where the 3 races weren't exactly fond of each other.

Anyways, Storma is created as a mixture of the idea of Rome and Sparta from our history. They are a proud pure race of Pegasi who thing all others except Pegasi are inferior (calling them the Earth-ridden ponies). At this current time, they are at war with the Griffon race after the wars they had with the dragons about 30 years previous.

I'll give you more in a little bit :P Kinda busy at the moment haha 

Just take your time haha no need to rush yourself. I'll like it likely no matter what :P

Alright so the story is obviously based around the city of Storma: A all pegasus city way before the time period of the mane 6, even before ponyville. It would have been around the time where the 3 races weren't exactly fond of each other.

Anyways, Storma is created as a mixture of the idea of Rome and Sparta from our history. They are a proud pure race of Pegasi who thing all others except Pegasi are inferior (calling them the Earth-ridden ponies). At this current time, they are at war with the Griffon race after the wars they had with the dragons about 30 years previous.

I'll give you more in a little bit :P Kinda busy at the moment haha 

Hmm, I've already got some ideas as to where to take this! If none of the others want it, I'll surely take it for myself :)

• Brohoof 1

I wish you would have told me that this was going on.

Also, since nopony else wanted to do it. I'm doing the steampunk banana story. It's interesting right thus far as I have a cybernetic banana that's charged with ending World War 2.

Also, since nopony else wanted to do it. I'm doing the steampunk banana story. It's interesting right thus far as I have a cybernetic banana that's charged with ending World War 2.

Haha, I'll be excited to see how that turns out!

Sounds good, the more traits you can give them, the better

haha alright I have a few :P but some of them are characters I've made...and I haven't made a lot...There's still a lot to be created :P So have fun :)

There's the two main ones: Aero Firemane and Manechilles

Their backstories may help with understanding Storma's culture but they were made before the fanfic so obviously their back stories won't be the same in the fic. :)

haha alright I have a few :P but some of them are characters I've made...and I haven't made a lot...There's still a lot to be created :P So have fun :)

There's the two main ones: Aero Firemane and Manechilles

Their backstories may help with understanding Storma's culture but they were made before the fanfic so obviously their back stories won't be the same in the fic. :)

I'll take a look now, thanks!

@,

It is thus far.

Also, when did you become the dog knight.

Haha, that's my dog dressed up as Batman. Batmax ;)

• Brohoof 1

All right, I'm at the part where Angry Mega Banana Joe is invading Berlame and about to fight Pony Robo Hitler to the death and then have an epic pose on top of a pile of skulls with explosions and the like in the background.

Dear god, even I can't believe how I came up with something so off the wall from Banana, and Steampunk.

Here, this is done. I must say, this is weird. Like, really weird.

http://gameygeemer.deviantart.com/art/Angry-Mega-Banana-Man-435120564?ga_submit_new=10%253A1392768732

@,

Oh, hey, I know that this is a triple post for me, but I did finish your Banana story.

Especially awesome since I'm not even a major author here. 

• Brohoof 1

Sorry bout that Gamey, comp was acting up for a while.

Also thank you so much Midnight for taking lead of this, did not expect this to take off as fast as it did. Now onto the storys, I will be working on the sad one ASAP, and might have that done tonight or possibly tommorrow afternoon, and other than that, thank you to all the writers working on storys, and thank you to all the people reading and posting!

You want a request? I can give you a request.

Now, normally, I'd write this myself, but fact is, I just want to see another persons perspective on it. What do THEY think happened? A bit of back story is required.

You see, in my main story, 'A Beautiful Swallow', one of the main characters (swallow) disappears about halfway through. They moved away from Ponyville to Canterlot, and had to communicate with the stories narrator (Stinging Nettle) through letters. Eventually, those letters stopped getting sent to Nettle. This becomes a big plot point, as Nettle has an emotional breakdown almost every day, because of guilt, and worry. He never found out what happened to her, if anything.

So, based on that tidbit of backstory, maybe somepony could write up a short story detailing what happened, if they had to crack a guess? If you want more details, feel free to ask.

Obviously, it would be a sad story. Any other elements would be decided by the author writing it.

So... yeah. theres my request.

This looks like a good story, so I will be working on this tonight and tommorrow, anyways, the only thing I need is a description of the characters looks and personalitys, then I can get right to work, thanks!

• Brohoof 3

Sorry bout that Gamey, comp was acting up for a while.

Also thank you so much Midnight for taking lead of this, did not expect this to take off as fast as it did. Now onto the storys, I will be working on the sad one ASAP, and might have that done tonight or possibly tommorrow afternoon, and other than that, thank you to all the writers working on storys, and thank you to all the people reading and posting!

This looks like a good story, so I will be working on this tonight and tommorrow, anyways, the only thing I need is a description of the characters looks and personalitys, then I can get right to work, thanks!

Well, this is stinging nettle: MainCharacter_zpse10c774c.png

However, I do not want him to be in whatever you write. at least don't have him be present. I'm already writing Nettles story, and my request was for what happened to Swallow in Canterlot.

Stinging Nettles personality goes as follows: He is kind to those he knows and cares about, though can be a bit callous, snarky, sarcastic and rude on occasion. If he doesn't know somepony in any way, he generally tries to keep his distance. If he knows somepony and doesn't like them, if they even so much as get close to him, he'll make some snide or rude remark. he was once a far more accepting pony, then he was attacked by another pony who was jealous of him. After that, he became far more cautious and also rude individual.

Also, here's Swallow.

TwinklingSwallow_zps3fe0aaff.png

This may be a bit of an exaggeration, but I'm willing to bet that Swallow, if she so desired, could easily win against Fluttershy for element of Kindness. She loves all of her friends like family, and does everything she can to help them. She is incredibly understanding, and is more than willing to forgive something, no matter how horrible, if the pony responsible feels the proper amount of guilt over it.

Also, this next bit is important, and I forgot to mention it:

Nettle fell in love with swallow maybe 4 years prior to the events of her disappearance. She never loved him back in that way, though. This was always a cause for depression for Nettle. Swallow never felt good about making Nettle feel so bad, but she chose to act with what her emotions really were, rather than fake her feelings to make Nettle feel better.

She does love him in a sort of brotherly-sisterly way.

A bit more backstory:

The last letter Swallow ever wrote to Nettle (that he received) was a simple confirmation that she had gotten over a cold, a description of her weekend, and then an inquiry as to how he was doing.

Swallows parents, while Nettle never met them, are very protective of Swallow.

Also, Swallow has a younger sister.

Well, this is stinging nettle: MainCharacter_zpse10c774c.png

However, I do not want him to be in whatever you write. at least don't have him be present. I'm already writing Nettles story, and my request was for what happened to Swallow in Canterlot.

Stinging Nettles personality goes as follows: He is kind to those he knows and cares about, though can be a bit callous, snarky, sarcastic and rude on occasion. If he doesn't know somepony in any way, he generally tries to keep his distance. If he knows somepony and doesn't like them, if they even so much as get close to him, he'll make some snide or rude remark. he was once a far more accepting pony, then he was attacked by another pony who was jealous of him. After that, he became far more cautious and also rude individual.

Also, here's Swallow.

TwinklingSwallow_zps3fe0aaff.png

This may be a bit of an exaggeration, but I'm willing to bet that Swallow, if she so desired, could easily win against Fluttershy for element of Kindness. She loves all of her friends like family, and does everything she can to help them. She is incredibly understanding, and is more than willing to forgive something, no matter how horrible, if the pony responsible feels the proper amount of guilt over it.

Also, this next bit is important, and I forgot to mention it:

Nettle fell in love with swallow maybe 4 years prior to the events of her disappearance. She never loved him back in that way, though. This was always a cause for depression for Nettle. Swallow never felt good about making Nettle feel so bad, but she chose to act with what her emotions really were, rather than fake her feelings to make Nettle feel better.

She does love him in a sort of brotherly-sisterly way.

A bit more backstory:

The last letter Swallow ever wrote to Nettle (that he received) was a simple confirmation that she had gotten over a cold, a description of her weekend, and then an inquiry as to how he was doing.

Swallows parents, while Nettle never met them, are very protective of Swallow.

Also, Swallow has a younger sister.

Ok, just to clarify, this is from swallows perspective, and you want me to write what happens to her during her disspaerance?

Ok, so im beginning to realize that I am more of a dark writer than a sad writer, so right now im having help from a friend off site write the story commisioned earlier, then once the story is finished, i will be opening up a spot for a sad writer, anyone who reads this, good luck, and as usual first come first serve.

Ya know, given my knack for the sad stuff, Ill just drop in my application for sad stuff now. I need the practice in writing anyways. So... yeah. Not sure what else to say.

If you need a sample, I can go ahead and send you something.

Well, this group is so if someone wants a story written, they can post the idea here, and we will make the story happen. Right now we have four people in the group to help, but as of now we only have three writers.

We have Midnight Eclipse Writing Adventure Storys

SorenNightwing writing Dark/Sad Storys

Its_Rainbow_Dash writing humor storys

Skijarama writing Sad storys

We also have our editor Starlight Lunamoon

And last but not least our Creative Consultant GameytheGeemer

So, if you have a story you want written, post the idea here, and we will have someone work on the idea. 

P.S. Since we dont have a full team of writers just yet, you can always apply for a spot writing for one of the following story types

Crossover

Romance

Slice of life

I can handle Romance Writting If you want. I love writting romance storys!

I can handle Romance Writting If you want. I love writting romance storys!

That would be awsome, just send me a sample of your work, ill check it out andsee if your good for the group!

@,

I just realized what I did and now I feel guilty...do you wish to be paid good sir? 

No, we are doing the storys for free

• Brohoof 1

That would be awsome, just send me a sample of your work, ill check it out andsee if your good for the group!

No, we are doing the storys for free

Hmmm....Well, I have an rp with someone. Will that work? The rest of my romance stories are in a box somewhere in storage.