Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Taking Story Requests!

IRegretThisWholePartOfM

Well everyone, its been a while since anyone has posted anything here, so i figure this is the time to get to know the group a bit better, What i want to try to do is let everyone write a story as a kind of secret santa idea. So, if you want to try this, PM me and ill include your name in the randomizer and then we will start this. This is a chance to write a story for someone in the group, and to have a story written for you. 

~Crashes through the window frazzled looking.~

At long last all my work is done and I can return to the forums!!!

~Smirks running a hoof through my mane.~

Hehe...just got done with a large group of work that held me up now I'm ready to just enjoy some down time for a while., if anypony needs a Humor story just say so I want to sink my teeth into something.

Plus I'm pming for the secret story thing......

Now.

Ok then everyone, since it was just me Skijarama and Its_Rainbow_Dash It will be pretty simple.
Before I post the results, this isnt really a SECRET santa writing thing, as people have to know who is writing what. 
Now, when you write for someone, you can do it however you want, you can write using your own OC having an adventure with the other persons OC, you can write about one of the mane six doing whatever, just remember, have fun with it!
Now, THE RESULTS!!!

SorenNightwing is writing for Its_Rainbow_Dash!

Its_Rainbow_Dash is writing for Skijarama!

Skijarama is writing for SorenNightwing!

There are the results, the deadline will be decided in a bit once i know when the storys can be written.

P.S. If this works, i may do this every now and then.

Edited by Soren Nightwing

Awesome.

Awesome 2 The Max.

Been having a Scootaloo Heavy Story idea bouncing around my head been meaning to write where she...oops that be telling too much Skijarama expect a great story my friend. 

Ooooh.....I'm getting a story from the Boss of the thread I feel :wub:B).

Sounds like soren meant the Latter or that's how I read it.

I'm into humor but can span out I'm offering my hoof to you and want to know do you have a certain type of story you want written?., and a certain character?

Always up for a challenge.

Add as much Criteria as you want if you want!!

Soren as long as it comes from the heart any story is great in my book.

• Brohoof 1

Well, This may be obvious and I might be missing it, but I gotta ask; do the people we're writing for ask us or give us some criteria, or do we just write them something and say "READ IT"

Well, it can be ethier way i guess, i personally am just gonna completly suprise Its_Rainbow_Dash but if you want to write with criteria, you can ask whoever your writing for.

Also, anyone have any idea for a deadline of sorts? or just a post it once you finish it thing?

Sounds like soren meant the Latter or that's how I read it.

I'm into humor but can span out I'm offering my hoof to you and want to know do you have a certain type of story you want written?., and a certain character?

Always up for a challenge.

Add as much Criteria as you want if you want!!

Soren as long as it comes from the heart any story is great in my book.

Be Creative.

As for you, Soren, want me to just be creative and think up something random?

This is quite interesting, tbh.  I want to ask a question though.......do you guys edit stories as well or just writie, b/c I may refer to here in the coming weeks.  Just out of curiosity. 

I'm always creative >_>.

As for deadline a week sounds fair or if you think your planning something really long then two weeks.

Sounds good!

This is quite interesting, tbh.  I want to ask a question though.......do you guys edit stories as well or just writie, b/c I may refer to here in the coming weeks.  Just out of curiosity. 

We do have both a editor and a creative consultant on hand that will be able to help you with editing stuff.

Sounds good!

We do have both a editor and a creative consultant on hand that will be able to help you with editing stuff.

Oh that would be great.   Currently im finishing up one of my fan fics, but I'll keep in touch here.  Thanks for the info, :D

• Brohoof 1

probably something random, like Its rainbow said, if it comes from the heart, its good

True. But I'm sitting at my word processor going buhbluh. I need a few prompts. Just a vague, obscure sentence. They can really help me get my creative juices flowing.

Hmm... vauge obscure sentance... "The night falls over the land, and the stars come out to play" Best i can come up with for now

That definitely works.

An obscure vague sentence?

" Doom!! " Screamed the pony to the gathering masses in a vaguely obscure manner.

~ Snickers.~

J/K couldn't resist cracking a joke.

... *facehoof*

~Pokes Skijarama.~

^_^

So I got down being creative do you have a genre you wish for me to use?...or just spin the wheel?

I won't lie 95% of my wheel is Humor.

*pokes back*

As for my prompt...find a dice roller, and roll something up based on this chart:

Roll 5 times. there are 6 rows. Roll once for each column, then write something with those elements,

Chart_zps969fb5c4.png

• Brohoof 1