Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

sig problem help

~XCOLIDE~
Go to solution Solved by SCS,

so when I try to put a sig on my profile it shows up in the edit box but when i save it it shows where a sig would be but its just a white rectangle. I have done this before and it worked so I tried it with my old sig and it did the same thing so im not sure what to do for example this is a post i made a little while ago im xcolide http://mlpforums.com/topic/88056-helloooo/ see its just white. any help? please

• Brohoof 1

Could you type in a post here what you are trying to put into your signature, exactly how you were trying to do so? That could help us figure out why this may be occurring.

• Brohoof 1

ok so I made a sig like i drew one its 600x100 no links just a picture

how i did it is how i have done it before i just open 2 windows one on my files and one one mlp forums then I drag the file to the edit box for my sig on my profile then it pops up then i saved it, it worked before

• Brohoof 2

~XCOLIDE~, on 12 Feb 2014 - 9:09 PM, said:

ok so I made a sig like i drew one its 600x100 no links just a picture

how i did it is how i have done it before i just open 2 windows one on my files and one one mlp forums then I drag the file to the edit box for my sig on my profile then it pops up then i saved it, it worked before

Ah, I see. I'm honestly not sure how reliable that method is - I've never tried it before myself. I would recommend uploading the image you wish to use in your signature to a site such as imgur, and then copy the direct link to the image. You can do so by right clicking on your image and clicking something along the lines of "copy image URL." Then, type the following code into your signature:

[img = insert image link here.png]

You would remove the spaces when actually putting an image in your signature. I put spaces in that example to prevent it from trying to display an image, so that you can see the code.

(Note: The .png file extension is just an example. Your image may end in a different extension, such as .jpg.)

When completed, the code in your signature should look something like the following, which is what I have in my signature:

708bacd4d3.png

The center tags are optional - those center the image in your signature.

• Brohoof 1

• 6 years later...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed the issue and were able to resolve it quickly. We will be marking this as closed.