Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

what was your fisrt ever pony dream

twilightalpha

My one and only pony dream was something about Celestia and Lightsabers. That's all I remember. There's more details in some other topic on the site but I'm not gonna dig through old topics just to find it.

If I ever did I don't remember, but I'd say I probably have at some point. For whatever reason I mostly just dream about Minecraft xD I don't play it a lot at all even, but I watch a bunch of youtube videos relating to the game which explains that I guess.

Basing upon how most of my dreams go I assume if I have or were to have a pony-related dream I'd walk around my house with one of the ponies like "Ohai there."

Basically- and this is also my only pony-related dream to date that I can remember; Me, Dashie, and Flutters were all skateboarding/scootering down a long bike path (or whatever they're called) in the middle of a huge slightly hilly field, during the night. :blink:

The first one I can remember involved Celestia and/or Luna singing in operatic cadences to Zecora about something from their past and how it will affect the future, and later Alicorn Twilight being hailed by a crowd of ponies.  Don't remember much else.  But the singing was divine beyond belief.  Divine beyond belief.  I want to hear it again.

I don't seem to dream much but most of my dreams I am in the form of Zavyr Darkeyes a character who I've created through the dreams he had replaced me, though it wasn't me I was able to see what happened around him like I was watching a cartoon. Now I can't exactly remember if this is the first or recent dream but it had Zavyr and Dash having aerial combat with a pair of giant stone golems. Zavyr as usual was caasting spells through his element altering staff to change his dark magic to other elements other than light, though I couldn't tell what Dash was doing as I often saw a trail left by her sonic rainboom. Though I never could see the end of the fight before I awakened I figured by how both were fighting they were trying to save somepony probably Dash's friends who were on the other side of the giant door I noticed during the dream.

• 1 month later...

I once had a dream that Twilight and I were sitting on a bench waiting for a train, and there was a green pony next to Twilight, asleep. Twilight was about to accidentally bump the sleeping pony, but I stopped her.

• 7 years later...

My MLP dream was Twilight's wedding. I was a bridesmaid with the Mane 5 and Sunset was the maid of honor. It seemed to be in the Equestria girls world. 

And I just had another one where I was Sci Twi for nearly the whole of the Friendship games. I just didn't know what was going on. So, I was quite defensive when Sunset Shimmer shouted at me. I even snitched on her:orly:. It was actually really funny 🤣

I remember that I dreamt about Rainbow Dash and a piano fell on her and she die. :sealed:

10 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

I was AppleJack as a Power Pony and I was galloping around to save the rest of the Mane 6 from Queen Chrysalis.

That sounds awesome and wacky as hecc at the same time.