Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony - Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks (Trailer)

MadDoggyca

Rainbow Rocks sounds like a cereal. It looks about as entertaining as watching a bowl of cereal. But I'll give it a shot, I suppose.

Eerr... Do you know what character depth is?

I feel like he could become a cool character if they added in some more personality and changed a few things.

Rainbow Rocks sounds like a cereal. It looks about as entertaining as watching a bowl of cereal. But I'll give it a shot, I suppose.

I feel like he could become a cool character if they added in some more personality and changed a few things.

Well, they'd have to give him a personality to begin with. Other than "guy who is cool" 

• Brohoof 1

OMGGAAAWWWWWWWD!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

Praise Celestia! Hail Luna! Bow before Twilight!...and i even guess we can salute Princess Candy-ass!

I just watched this trailer and I am suffering from hype overload!! Are you kidding me! This is every 80s born kids dream (if your a brony). I love love LUV, animated Musicals! The chipmunks where huge for me, i pumped the Aladdin Sound track right along with the Lion Kings for hours!

I really liked EQgirls, I have been begging for more. And it made enough money that I knew it would (face it haters..you own a copy..and you know it!). But this....this is way way waaaaaaay more then I expected. I grew up on music like KISS, ACDC, etc. And while this musical will of course not have that vibe, It DOES have the look those bands put out. (FREAKING KISS ARMY MAKE UP CUTIE MARKS!! YA!)

Omg, I can not breath, Luna save me! This is going to be amazing!

p.s. DIAMOND DOGS!!!

p.s.s Hurry up fall 2014!! All I need now is a release date for pokemon Z and this year is going to ROCK! (get it..Rainbow rocks! :wub: )

• Brohoof 1

So Equestria Girls is K-ON!!, now? Perhaps there's not much room for ponies in My Little Pony movie. Maybe they should just cut the title to Equestria Girls by itself but they they won't have MLP as an anchor for fans to watch. I'm a huge fan of FiM and I like the anime I just referenced but even I am not likely to watch this. At least not in theaters.

Human!Flash had personality, people. He was a slightly geeky rocker. He just didn't have any flaws, and let's be honest, most of that movie had Twilight as the viewpoint character. Since she had a crush on him, she wouldn't notice his flaws, thus we didn't see his flaws. I find the Flash hate to be largely nonsensical, personally.

They did the same mistake of telling nothing of the plot in the first movie. But i don't understand why they are making it. But i don't mind... i will still watch it and enjoy it besides the drama tha happened. So "screw you" all who bury this with your critiques... no offense intended. I am just gonna sit down and relax... if you really want to know Bronies made EQG happen in the first place with their humanized art. So stop crying... please... i've had enough of it.

I would love to see it considering I liked the first movie. It's just a surprise to see Twilight in that world again after the trouble she went through last time she was there.  

Literally everything pony related that I was weary about I ended up still liking, maybe not as much as other episodes, but still certainly not disliking my any means.

Examples: A Canterlot Wedding, Magical Mystery Cure, the original EQG.

I pretty much don't give a fuck anymore.

• Brohoof 1

I jsut watched Equestria Girls last night, and my mind hasnt been able to come to a solid conclusion as to what it is I exactly think about the movie. I just wish they wouldn't have been highschoolers I guess. Princess Celestia goes from raising the sun to being a principle at a school? DAMN big jump down the ladder.

Most bronies' reactions in a nutshell:

Actually, it's more like this:

I couldn't resist. :wacko:

Anyway, I'm rather neutral about the whole thing.  I didn't think Equestria Girls was the worst thing ever, but I didn't see a lot of point to making a sequel.  Than again, Hasbro did release 14 episodes of G3 before giving up on it.  Try try again I guess.

• Brohoof 1

The only things I took from that were that I'm going to love it......and that this one has a lot more human Vinyl Scratch.

[sweating intensifies]

I don't wanna start an argument, I was just asking why so many people dislike him, and I do know what character depth is.

If you took Flash out of the movie you literally would not have lost anything.

He doesn't do anything other than be the instant "hey there's a problem? Problem solved" mcguffin and shoehorned "maybe maybe not" love interest.

In it that nothing happens, Twilight just gets all flustered after a few encounters with him and...that's about it. He's so openly accepting of her with barely any conversations between them (not to mention that he sees her as her winged self) despite knowing even less than the EG versions of the other girls...he just screamed "I was put here to exist in this setting".

I don't think anyone outright HATED him though. I'm glad nothing ever came of him and Twilight because honestly he's a super flat character.

If you took Flash out of the movie you literally would not have lost anything.

Well, you would have lost a Y chromosome, but most of us have been able to live without one.

Its funny, when i saw Rainbow Rocks trailer, it reminded me of Rock of Ages.  However, it think its supposed to resemble that, since it came out in the 80's.