Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you do during TV commercials?

Seaweed-Headed Dragon

We all hate Commercials right?

So what do you do when they play TV commercials? I mean, I assume you guys don't watch commercials anyway XD. I mean they're really boring :P

So During commercials, I try to exercise... But...I usually just either flip through the other channels, listen to music or just get lazy on the couch 

How about you guys?

• Brohoof 1

I dance. When nobody is around... I dance my heart out.

I usually either sit through the commercials, go get something to eat/drink, go do something (trash, bathroom :3) or, when I have my laptop in front of me, I play video games.

Hey, commercials aren't so bad, because they give us breaks to do stuff!

I get up, go to my fridge, open the door, and sigh that there's nothing good to eat. By the time I go sit back down, the commercial is over. Then another one comes on...

Gotta get up again.

When it's just me at home, I pretend that I am fighting someone and I throw punches and kicks at the air.

Long live Netflix.

Edited by Judgement
  • Brohoof 2

I actually watch them.  Sometimes it's fun just to figure out what informal logical fallacy, if any, they committed, or otherwise snicker at how "hip" or "deep" it's trying to be.  Or I go to the bathroom if I need to.

But I never change the channel.  I might miss the show if I wait too long!

SKIPSKIPSKIPSKIPSKIPSKIPOHGODWHYISTHERENOSKIPBUTTON

Yeah. I don't have any sort of cable but when I see ads on like the internet I just wanna skip them as fast as possible. The only ads I care about are game and anime ads and 99% of the time that's not what shows up.

Since my house is big I sprint down three flights of stairs and run through about 3 hallways before reaching my kitchen. The bad part? Going up the stairs. Luckily my parents built an elevator! ^^

You have an elevator in your house?  :blink:

I tend to go on my computer, I will sometimes have to click the mute button on certain commercials because for some reason they feel the need to turn the volume up loud enough to blow out your ear drums. Those loud commercials make me want to boycott whatever crap they are selling, not buy it. Word of advice to advertizers, pissing off potential customers is not good for business you dumbasses.