Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you do during TV commercials?

Seaweed-Headed Dragon

Watch TV? Lol. I haven't really done that in years.

But I do watch Hulu and other streaming sites of the like. In which case I usually just browse the internet. lol. If I have to do something I pause it because commercial breaks are always somehow too short for whatever I go to do. >.>

I never watch TV without doing something on my computer or 3DS at the same time, so I just put more focus into that. Sometimes I'll get up and cook a simple meal or snack.

I don't watch TV at home though, only at friend/relative's homes.

I usually have some kind of device with me while watching TV, so I'm usually playing random games on my 3DS. Or just browsing Tumblr on my Kindle Fire. Or just listening to music. I don't watch TV much unless I'm at someone else's house, so...

• Brohoof 1

Commercials are a prime time to make a mad dash to the bathroom. Outside of that, I either run downstairs to grab something to eat or watch some random music video on Youtube. If I time it just right, I can even get the song and commercials to end at the exact same time because I have no life.

I mainly watch Youtube (with Adblock) on the computer, so I rarely ever really have to deal with commercials or anything myself, but on the off chance I do watch TV or something, I usually either just sit there and watch, or go and do something else like check my forum notifications. ;)

It's really rare whenever I watch tv, so when I do I just sit and feel uncomfortable since I'm not used to commercials. There are some sites I don't use AdBlock (YouTube, the Forums, Equestria Daily, etc.), but those are not very intrusive and I can usually skip them after a few seconds. 

But I do think it's super interesting seeing how commercials have changed since the last time I watched tv.

I only ever watch TV for mlp:fim and most of the time I will just go on my pc to finish watching it as I never stay in my living room long.

So I've not encounter commercials for years

Although I normally don't watch much TV, when I do and there's commercials on, I usually just do a set of pushups or situps or dips or something until they're over. That way I have something to do till my show's back, and I'm not being completely sedimentary. 

• 1 year later...

I rarely watch TV in general, let alone the channels that give commercial breaks during a show, but normally I just find something else to do while the commercials are playing. I pay a little bit of attention to the commercials though, in the off chance that one of them may be interesting to watch.

The only time I watch TV is if a new MLP episode is on. Whenever those annoying commercials come on, I just mute the TV and get something to eat. When the commercials are over I unmute the TV and sit down with some snack or drink.