• How ya doin'?
    • Buck off, Clarity >:C
  2. 2. Random polls, right?

• RIGHT!
    • So, uh...
    • Cows.
  3. 3. Last question. Are fries good?

• Buck yeah.
    • No, junk foods are disgusting and so are you.
    • As long as it's not from McDonalds.

• 7 years later...

well, I have a list of top 10 of my Favorited character.

1. Rainbow Dash (best pony)

Vector - AwesomePoneShe is very loyal, cocky, boastful (sometimes), arrogant (sometimes), brash (sometimes), impatient (sometimes), but selfless, friendly, very protective, accepting, motherly (to Scootaloo when they are having a sister bond) tolerant, helpful, warm, kind, forgiving, responsible, understanding, compassionate, strong and powerful. Rainbow Dash was the first in her class to get her cutie mark. She tells the Cutie Mark Crusaders in The Cutie Mark Chronicles the story of how she got her cutie mark. Her story is set in summer flight camp, where she defends Fluttershy from a pair of bullies, who refer to Rainbow Dash as "Rainbow Crash". Hoops, one of the bullies already has their cutie marks, where Dash and Fluttershy do not. Dash challenges the two bullies to a flying Pegasus race, and in the ensuing contest, she discovers her passion for speed and for "winning", in her words. Going through the race course, she performs her very first sonic rainboom, not only gaining her own cutie mark but also inadvertently setting in motion the events that would cause Fluttershy and her future Ponyville friends to gain their own cutie marks.

2. Melkor/Morgoth See the source image

When he first came to Arda (the mortal world), Melkor took the form of a colossal ice-white humanoid. This form was the size of a mountain, with his head touching the uppermost clouds. This projected his massive arrogance and overconfidence, prideful nature, greed for power, and, last but not list, his deep hatred of his Valarian siblings on the early Arda, and it severely damaged the world with its mere presence.

The more time Morgoth spent in the world, and the more his presence corrupted the whole of it, while his own divinity proportionately diminished. As time went on, his shapeshifting abilities were lost. His true form isn't described other than in vague terms.

As the Dark Lord, he was superhumanly tall, "like a tower", clad in his black armor, and covered in many dark storm clouds and a dark powerful aura, that humbled all who saw him. He wore his Iron Crown at every time, and he placed the Silmarils in his crown until they were recaptured by Luthien. 

Morgoth was a fearsome opponent because the presence of Ilúvatar had given him godly powers. He was a skilled, influential, and manipulative politician and could charm his enemies, as he tried to do with Húrin.

When seen as Melkor, he was perceived as resplendent, majestic, and noble, even by his enemies, but when he became Morgoth, he became a giant looming threat, feared by even the greatest warriors on Earth. Only six characters are known to have challenged him: Fingolfin & Thorondor, Beren and Lúthien, Húrin, and Eärendil, of which Fingolfin alone faced Morgoth in single combat. Although Morgoth won the duel, Fingolfin and Thorondor gave him seven wounds, which never healed.

Unlike the other Valar, Morgoth knew fear and pain, possibly as a result of his own misdeeds. He could feel the pain of the Silmarils, and also the wounds given to him by Thorondor and Fingolfin. Lúthien commented that Morgoth's life was a "burden", and she rid him of this for a while by putting him to sleep.

Morgoth loved challenging people and reducing their wills to dust. He prided himself on his immense powers, giant size, and intelligence, and knew that he would most likely come off better in any confrontation. However, these tables got turned into his downfall. 

Morgoth was the greatest of the Valar, and the greatest of all the beings Eru Ilúvatar had created. He was gifted with the greatest power and the greatest intelligence, second only to Eru. However, he used his gifts for evil purposes, such as torturing Elves into Orcs and twisting Arda's creatures into those which were not in accordance with Ilúvatar or the Valar (including Trolls and quite possibly even Dragons).

Immortality/Enhanced Longevity: Morgoth, like Sauron, was functionally immortal; failing that, seemingly very long-lived having existed with and without a physical form for the better part of several thousand years. (Morgoth was created before the physical realm of Arda and Middle-earth was established, thus his age is unquantifiable. Assuming a consecutive lifespan, he is at least 50,000 years old.)

Vast Physical Strength: By using his mace, Grond, Morgoth can cause lightning strikes and create pits where lava and smoke come out of the ground.

Cursing: Morgoth could give curses to his foes, such as when he cursed Húrin.

Shapeshifting: Morgoth was given the ability to change his form, such as his mountain-sized humanoid form. In that form, he was able to do excessive damage to Arda while the other Valar were doing work there. However, after his long list of crimes, this ability was eventually taken away from him.

Pyrokinesis: Like his servant Sauron, he was capable of altering the physical substance of the world around him by a mere effort of will. He could cause massive firestorms and create huge crat

3. Venomdexz2vc-dcb12949-2d64-49ed-8aec-90950f6ef1bc.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzQ5MzhmYWFiLTFlYWQtNGFjOC05YTZhLWZkNmJkN2Q1M2YzZlwvZGV4ejJ2Yy1kY2IxMjk0OS0yZDY0LTQ5ZWQtOGFlYy05MDk1MGY2ZWYxYmMucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.kbWocMnsvco4D2Xxm18fowW4oQniO5uFvwG2TSmSne0

Venom is an anti-hero in the Spider-Man franchise. He is one of Spider-Man's archenemies later turned rival. The name has belonged to several different hosts over the years, which means that Venom is indeed the identity of this particular alien Symbiote. The Symbiote named itself Venom and considered itself as a venom for Spider-Man. Superhuman Strength

The Venom symbiote is sweet, polite, kind, friendly, compassionate, and reasonable, as it cares about its hosts and loves them unlike most of its corrupted kind, but after being rejected by Spider-Man and bonding with Eddie Brock, it becomes corrupted, arrogant, and bloodthirsty, as it becomes willing to use lethal force if needed, and after leaving Eddie, and bonding with Mac Gargan who is known as the supervillain Scorpion, it becomes uncaring and cruel, as it knew by that point that hurting innocent people is bad, but didn't care at all by that point, but after being separated from Mac Gargan and being bonded to Flash Thompson, it starts to regain some of its kindness and compassion as it didn't like being kept in check by him, as he uses drugs to keep it in check, while he uses it to walk around again, but over time starts to care about each other and even with the symbiote sparing the Guardians of the Galaxy, after it hears the call to its home planet which it takes them out, but leaves them alive instead of killing them, and before being cleansed, tells Flash that it was an honor serving with him, showing that in the end, the Venom symbiote regained its good-hearted nature once more thanks to him, and after bonding again with Eddie, becomes a straight up superhero along with him.

Superhuman Stamina
Superhuman Durability
Superhuman Speed, Agility, and Reflexes
Accelerated Healing Factor
Wall-Crawling
ESP (Spider-Sense)
Immunity to Spider-Man's Spider-Sense
Camouflage Capabilities
Constituent-Matter Generation

Constituent-Matter Manipulation

Sonic and Heat: The Venom symbiote, like all others of its kind, is extremely vulnerable to heat and sonic based attacks. They can cause the symbiote physical pain and discomfort, whereas "more powerful" attacks might be completely ineffective.

4.Carnage Spectacular CarnageCletus Kasady, also known as Carnage and later Dark Carnage, is a major antagonist from Marvel Comics, serving as a major antagonist in the Spider-Man comic series and the central antagonist of the Venom comic book series as a whole. as well as the titular main antagonist of many story lines such as Venom vs. Carnage, Carnage, U.S.A., and Absolute Carnage, as well as the secondary antagonist of Go Down Swinging, and a posthumous antagonist of King in Black. He is a deranged serial killer who bonded with a symbiote, turning him into a vicious supervillain. He is the primary archenemy of Venom and one of his archenemies (along with Knull and Riot).

5.The Batman Who Laughs dc-comics-dark-nights-metal-the-batman-who-laughs-statue-prime1-studio-903893-05.jpgDo I really need to explain?

6. Sauron2.jpgSauron- The towering former lord of Mordor, has the power of fear imbued in him. The creator of a ring which has the potential to turn something as innocent as a hobbit into a wretched bottom feeder. And just look at what he can do with his mace, physically, he's more powerful than a small army. Also, he's badass. Even his eye is more spiteful and cunning than ten thousand men put together. Sauron has massive legions upon massive legions of orcs, goblins, wicked men, you name it, on his side... and the Witch King of Angmar and the ring wraiths on his side.

7.Deadpool Deadpool - WikipediaDeadpool (real name Wade Winston Wilson) is a fictional character from Marvel Comics. He is an anti-hero/anti-villain mainly known for his eccentric sense of humor and outrageous adventures. Oftentimes, he's regarded as a morally ambiguous character more than a true villain or hero.

8. Owlman  See the source imageOwlman is the main antagonist of the direct-to-DVD animated feature, Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths. He is a founding member of the Crime Syndicate and Batman's Earth-3 counterpart who plots to destroy the multiverse upon discovering it.

9.Scootaloo Scootaloo - Pony Friendship Is Magic Scootaloo - 1473x1110 PNG Download -  PNGkit is a Handicap Pegasus

1o. Nemesis prime Transformers Nemesis Prime Statue by Pop Culture Shock | Sideshow  Collectibles a Dark evils clone of optimus prime

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I got loads hold on...

- Silverstream

- Ocellus

- Starlight Glimmer

- Stolas

- Fizzarolli 

- Anne, Sprig, and Marcy from Amphibia

- Eda from The Owl House

there's more but I'm too tired to name.

Edited by Ocean Breeze
  • Brohoof 2

I have so many specific favorites for every shows I like-this may take forever so I'm gonna list the ones that I'm recently like right now. 

•  
Spoiler

• Demon Slayer: 

Kyojuro Rengoku 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTz9Sou71dFDo_nJCyWyiK

A very passionate character, with a heart of gold that will brighten your day!

Uzui Tengen

Tengen-Uzui-3.jpeg

A cool flashy jackass with three beautiful wives. 

These four main characters (hard to choose favorite honestly)

2c3e4b00-30d9-434d-bccc-cf346e40e868?base_image_bucket_name=image_manager&base_image=15168dce-421a-4acd-9869-54bac2c22330&size=1200x630&format=jpeg

(Overall I love all the main demon slayer characters including the main demons, it so hard to not like them!)

• JOJO Bizarre Adventure. (here it comes)

While I like all the  La Squadra  from the golden WInd- these are my favorite favorite.

‎Prosciutto

424ef4ad6525664b332c501006c7ed55.jpg

god he's so handsome. (and I'm a straight male so I don't say this to any guy characters-) I love how he thinks he's always right but wrong most of the time.

Pesci

maxresdefault.jpg

I like how he's not trying to be a cold-blooded killer but at the same values his big bro. 

Rohan

thus-spoke-kishibe-rohan-netflix-1257347.jpeg?auto=webp

Another artsy jackass. 

Jolyne kujo

28517.jpg?t=1639007309

God she's so beautiful, smart, and at the same, a badass bad bitch. what's not to love?

Like demon slayer I like most of the main characters for jojo-hard to choose but these are my top ones.

• MHA

All Might!!!

c19f00959ccab251d413d87a98780149.jpg

I can go on and on about how he's the best hero anime character ever!

Deku

d0d6268313ad44e34a7d3015b18a2a35_8bcd7d3

As someone who tries to be a hero despite his flaws is relatable. 

Seiji Shishikura

my-hero-academia-anime-seiji-shishikura-reactions-1127266.jpeg?auto=webp

Such an underrated character, in fact I want to see more of him and his fellow classmate in action! 

• jujutsu kaisen

Kento Nanami 

l-intro-1632713276.jpg

(well I did say I won't say this to another male character but...he's also so handsome) Plus he's a tired sad adult who just wants to retire, relatable. 

• Attack on Titan

Erwin Smith

erwin-erwin-smith.gif

A fucking GOAT! need to say more?

Jean Kirstein

mqdefault.jpg

The only character with the best character growth development

• Hazbin Hotel/ Helluva Boss (I like every main character so far but if I have to choose one that I love more it would be                             

Angel Dust

main-qimg-618b61237c71ce767441a0eedd0761fb-lq

The best Femboy with a nasty attitude and a badass ever. 

• Brohoof 1

These are my "comfort characters"/favorite cartoon characters ever

1. Twilight Sparkle  from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.  url.thumb.png.b94a20ae2969e90e35db2f977bbd6967.png

2. Rapunzel from Disney's "Tangled". rapunzel-png-image.png

3. Della Duck from DuckTales (2017)          Della-Duck-intrepid-space-explo 

4. Unikitty from Cartoon Network's "Unikitty!". latest?cb=20171025015215

5. Izzy Moonbow & Pipp Petals from My Little Pony Generation 5.

1523061090_IzzyandPipp.png.a7e05f7ea02a9291b538816cd09361f1.png

5. Harley Quinn from the "Batman" franchise: image.png.f89ed6bc4fcd761b75af6fe697fd9973.png

6. Sci-Twi from Equestria Girls: image.jpeg.d443c849122ac237b119ca0544ba6739.jpeg  

7. Judy Hopps from Zootopia: image.png.0421a1671067af44ab5e9c79ab491796.png

9. Sideshow Bob from "The Simpsons": Sideshow_Bob_(The_Simpsons_Ride).thumb.png.5b42057d982833c122c4f246fce5c4a2.png

10. Frasier Crane from Frasier: Unknown.jpeg.c9cf6f3c4f92ab8824a8f47505961667.jpeg

• Brohoof 2

21 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

Hart of Dixie- Lavon Hayes

Hart of Dixie - Brick Breland 

Gilmore Girls- Emily Gilmore

Agreed! :laugh:

Edited by Sparklefan1234

I can't name just one.

But perhaps I can narrow it down to a few.

Twilight Sparkle - MLP

MLP-Twilight.jpg

Fox Mulder - The X-Files

nyky76klp5h71.jpg

Megumin - KonoSuba

KonoSuba-Megumin.jpg?q=50&fit=crop&w=740

Iroh - Avatar: The Last Airbender

uncle-iroh-e1637088051131.jpg

Rikka Takanashi - Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions

rikka-takanashi-1.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Here are some choices:

- Katsuki Bakugou from My Hero Academia

- Stewie from Family Guy

- Applejack from G4 of MLP

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

I was thinking long about this. But there aren't characters I like besides FiM. I grew up with video games, but in the games I like I usually play a silent hero and all other don't really have character developement or depth. And the Anime I liked are all very violent, which is also not relatable. I really wanted to name some others, but I just stick with FiM and say:

Starlight Glimmer!

large.png

Most ponies are my favorites, but she's special! :wub:

With MLP it's tough. Fluttershy is my favorite but at the same time the rest of the Mane Six (And Starlight) are very very close.

As far as other shows go, I consider Breaking Bad the best live action show I've seen and Walt and Jesse are 2 of the many reasons why. Excellent character development and performances.

There's also my hero since childhood Spider-Man who has had several shows (Spectacular Spider-Man being the best one), but he's more of a comic character than a series character.

Bet y'all are expecting me to say Tina lol

I didn't even have to think for a second. There's not a single character who's affected me like Caitlin Cooke has. She's brought me through some of the darkest times in my life, made me smile when nothing else could, and quite simply, she's the reason I'm the person/pony I am today. :wub:

COMFORT CHARACTER.png

• Brohoof 1

• 6 months later...
On 2014-03-09 at 12:34 AM, Ribbonfree said:

Madoka Kaname, the only fictional character who ever triggered my 'waifu' instinct.

2255137-madoka1.jpg

I also like Madoka. 

Spoiler

She is such a uncaring creature. But still really cute.

I think it's important to note that OP asked for our favorite "show" characters lol, bc if we're including movie/video game characters this list becomes HUGE, also, these are all shows where I adore MULTIPLE characters within their respective universe's, I was just picking my absolute favorites...

1. Lena Sabrewing (DuckTales 2017)

niqp6tofc2k91.jpg

2. Starlight Glimmer (My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic)

ddhrphe-5176263e-dcd8-46b1-8c5c-56c8b08ed011.png

3. Wendy Marvell (Fairytail)

main-qimg-fa20417a32362af3a3a47cf1bbebdd4e-lq.jpeg

4. Mandy (The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy)

fb760e0fa423494ad379dcc484645529926aa2b9_hq.gif

5. Batgirl (DC Superhero Girls 2019) BUT I adore just about every render of Batgirl

290ae12cd2f2d1edc65b516e3752b461.jpg

6. Moroha (Yashahime)

tumblr_9212448e961fdf575f0f0cef320626c5_8658c951_540.gif

7. Greed/Ling (Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood) they work in tandem lol watch this masterpiece if you haven't already

e00.gif

8. Iris (Pokemon Black and White & Pokemon B/W Rival destinies)

564995073_iris-pokmon-pokemon-iris.gif

Edited by Spook Conundrum
  • Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Spook Conundrum said:

I think it's important to note that OP asked for our favorite "show" characters lol,

Some people call going to the movies "going to the show" so technically, our posts are right. :nom:

I would also like to add another favorite TV character Darkwing Duck from "Darkwing Duck". 

• Brohoof 3

2 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Some people call going to the movies "going to the show" so technically, our posts are right. :nom:

I would also like to add another favorite TV character Darkwing Duck from "Darkwing Duck". 

I liked some of your choices from movies, I just think if I included some of mine my list might be "to long" lol,

NOW, my list "continued and it's still missing characters, since I didn't want to get "to out of hand" but here are other characters I also really love, lol in some cases that's an understatement.

9. Woody (Toy Story series) maybe my default favorite of all time...

tumblr_m9l8tymFON1qfymz8o1_500.gif

10. Vanelope VonSchweetz (Wreck It Wralph)

Vanellope-von-Schweetz-sugar-rush-speedway-43395004-245-370.gif

11. Elsa (Frozen)

frozen-elsa.gif

12. Coraline Jones (Coraline)

EhjC.gif

13. Chamberlain (Dark Crystal & Dark Crystal Age of Resistance)

skeksis-skek-sil.gif

14. Jinx (League of Legends Arcane)

ezgif-2-b0fc567224a3-1.jpg

15. Sunset Shimmer (My Little Pony Equestria Girls series)

full.gif

16. Sunny & Izzy (My Little Pony A New Generation & My Little Pony Make Your Mark)

izzy-moonbow-sunny-starscout.gif

17. Rocket Raccoon (Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 1 & 2)

941d99e425922f12421fed085363af7d96e097df_hq.gif

Edited by Spook Conundrum
  • Brohoof 1