Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A disease you fear the most

~Sugar Sprinkles~

Cancer, Rabies, AIDS, HIV, any STD, Multiple Sclerosis, Swine Flu, Crohn's disease, Kidney disease, Elephantiasis, ALS, any parasitic infection, Progeria, Hypertrichosis, Small Pox, Yellow Fever, Tuberculosis, Cholera, Measles, Leprosy, SARS, Avian Flu, Influenza, etc.

I am afraid of getting any kind of disease or deadly infection.

I fear every diease, especially the mental ones, but the one that scares me the most would have to be Cancer. Breast cancer seems to run through my dad's side of the family, so I'm really really scared that I may get it one day.

• 8 years later...

Flippantitis. I mean, the doctors already warned me about my dangerous levels of flippantomine in blood. But I was too busy playing with that person's mechanical respirator to pay attention.

No, seriously. Most women in this family have died of cancer, while most men died of heart disease, without exception. But I do not really care about my well being. So, feel free to kill me any time you like, "diseases". Do me the favor!

Unfortunately, I was already told I am bound to stay here to witness The main event!!! Mmmm... toasty.
Something about "inheriting the earth" and "having earned my wings back". That is what being an idiot like myself gets you. So, the next time you go out there. Kick a dog or two to ensure you do not share the same cruel fate. (Don't do that, please).

But, yeah. I would like to leave right now. So many excellent people I knew have died recently, or were outright taken out under "suspiscious" circumstances by those ****ing luciferians.
They were all awesome individuals. And just like that, they were forced into a hospital, put to sleep with a sedative cocktail, and then asphyxiated to death with the use of a mechanical respirator. And then they have the gall of using their deaths to advertise the ophidic agenda.

Edited by They call me Loyalty

• 3 months later...

I'm already diseased, I don't fear death, but I wouldn't want a slow agonizing cancerous death where a bunch of ppl that hated and shit talked me in life, all gather around to make themselves look better at my expense, I would be full on rude, I'd be like, "I may be dying, but y'all are the true cancer" lol

There are a a few diseases I fear the most.

The first one is of course cancer. I had in 2020 a short time where something was found on my body what could have been a tumor. Luckily, it was nothing malignant. But the time between the finding and the good news was really terrible.

The second is not a really deadly disease, but also really terrible if you ask me. It is alzheimer. To live but forgetting your whole past and all the people you ever met sounds really terrible for me. 

Others are ALS and becoming deaf or blind

Edited by IronM17
  • Brohoof 1

rabies is absolutely horrific in every single way and when you finally realize you show the symptoms you're as good as dead; incredibly rare to survive it once the symptoms show, absolute insane sickness :/

prions in general man....

• Brohoof 1

Cancer is scary to me.

Once upon a time, I thought cancer was simply another disease that had the potential to kill you, and there are a lot of those.

But...then I had someone who used to be my boss die of it.  He wasn't that much older than I was!  It started in his colon and spread---that's what's so scary about it:  it can spread from one bodily system to another, and it can come back even after you think you've beaten it. 

That stupid disease withered him from the inside out.  Some of his last words, I'm told, were "I'm tired"---it drained all his energy.

I couldn't help but shed some tears at his visitation---we all liked him at work. 

RIP Steve.

Honestly i fear death from anything more and any 1 disease. Alot will prob say covid but honestly I never feared covid and still don't. (and before you ask yes i had it 2 years ago)

• Brohoof 1

Beriberi looks pretty bad, Elephantiasis too. Leprosy doesn’t sound like something I’d want to have either. Mental disease may be the worst of all though. There’s nothing worse than having a broken brain and trying to function in life.