gaming Pokemon XY Gym Challenge - Shiny Eevees go to Champions

Descant

*is currently in that fairy type gym xD At least I'm making progress, but there's still a long ways to go before I can take the challenge D:

That's not too bad. I conquered the fairy type gym and it was my favorite. But you're not so far away from the elite four. What version do you have. I had the legendary from X and that Pokémon took down two members. Mostly one. But if you've got Y since I've never played, I dunno can't be too hard either. I mean the game felt too easy for me since I've tried games with harder elite four members. cough (they were pushovers) cough.

(edited)

The Electric gym is now open and ready for business!  Electric-types have notoriously been some of the cutest babies in Pokemon history.  So come challenge me for the newest available badge and see for yourself!  After our battle you will be allowed to cuddle and/or pet my cuties, although you might want to avoid touching their cheeks/antennae/wool to avoid electrocution...yeah...that happens a lot...

P.S.(My Dedenne, Olivia, will also be giving twerk lessons at a later date.  Sign-ups begin now.)

Cuddle Buddy Badge:

• Gym Leader: Don'tDropThatDedenne (Sylveon)
  • Friend Code: 0903-4058-5794
  • Type: Electric
  • Featured Pokemon: Electivire
  • Special Rule: Double Battle
Edited by Sylveon
  • Brohoof 1

The Electric gym is now open and ready for business!  Electric-types have notoriously been some of the cutest babies in Pokemon history.  So come challenge me for the newest available badge and see for yourself!  After our battle you will be allowed to cuddle and/or pet my cuties, although you might want to avoid touching their cheeks/antennae/wool to avoid electrocution...yeah...that happens a lot...

P.S.(My Dedenne, Olivia, will also be giving twerk lessons at a later date.  Sign-ups begin now.)

Cuddle Buddy Badge:

• Gym Leader: Don'tDropThatDedenne (Sylveon)
  • Friend Code: 0903-4058-5794
  • Type: Electric
  • Featured Pokemon: Electivire

Hmm, I think I'll want my personal elite four to be one match against each of you, Vaporeon, Umbreon, and Leafeon.

So, I'll be sure to challenge your new electric team after I earn my next 3 badges :D

• Brohoof 1

@,

You thinking of challenging the Normal gym? It's the only gym of mine you haven't challenged yet, and I'm adding a new member to it. So it might be fun for us to battle with those guys. x3 

@,

You thinking of challenging the Normal gym? It's the only gym of mine you haven't challenged yet, and I'm adding a new member to it. So it might be fun for us to battle with those guys. x3 

Um, yeah, sure. I'll take on your normal type gym.

*boots 3ds*

• Brohoof 1

@

Aged Rain challenged the Normal gym for the Kabuki badge today. The challenger used Bisharp, Garchomp, Gliscor, and Mismagius. The leader used Lopunny, Furfrou, Heliolisk, and Meloetta. The challenger was successful in defeating the gym.

CLCG-WWWW-WWW6-JJRK

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@Leafeon

Bolty challenged the Electric gym just now for the Cuddle Buddy badge.  As the challenger she used Talonflame, Donphan, Mawile and Victini, while I used Dedenne, Emolga, Ampharos and Electivire.  Unfortunately, she was not successful in obtaining the badge this time around, but there's always tomorrow! <3

Watch the battle: AR8G-WWWW-WWW6-JLUZ

@,

P.S.(Aged Rain, here's the video of our Psychic gym battle: 9W5G-WWWW-WWW6-JLUG)

Bolty challenged the Electric gym again for the Cuddle Buddy badge.  As the challenger she used Victini, Meloetta, Hydreigon and Aerodactyl, while I used Dedenne, Emolga, Ampharos and Electivire.  This time she was successful in defeating the gym! <3

Watch the battle: LVMG-WWWW-WWW6-KDJK

Edited by Sylveon

Yay! A challenge!

I'm not really available for battle today, unfortunately. I've got a load more homework to get through. My workload's starting to pile up. 

I'm going to update the OP with new Gym information. 

@Umbreon has a new gym up! Challenge him for the Beelzebadge!

@Leafeon 's Fire Gym now features Talonflame, not Chandelure.

I should have a few more gyms up shortly myself. I haven't had as much time to dedicate to training as I'd like, but you don't have long to wait to have three new badges, under yours truly, to challenge for.

FLAREON! How do you feel about me beating you, next weekend!

@@CaptainDeathMint,

CaptainDeathMint challenged the Electric gym just now for the Cuddle Buddy badge.  As the challenger he used Espeon, Flareon, Sylveon and Jolteon, while I used Plusle, Minun, Ampharos and Electivire.  He was successful in defeating the gym! <3

Watch the battle: HX3G-WWWW-WWW6-M7BL

@@CaptainDeathMint

The challenger CaptainDeathMint used Flareon, Espeon, Sylveon, and Jolteon to take on the Tusk Gym's Cloyster, Mamoswine, Abomasnow, and Weavile.  After a good match, the challenger earned the Tusk Badge.

24QW-WWWW-WWW6-M7MY

@@CaptainDeathMint,

The challenger CaptainDeathMint went on to challenge the Spine Gym.  The challenger's Espeon, Flareon, Jolteon, and Sylveon were unsuccessful in defeating the gym's Nidoking, Venomoth, Skuntank, and Venusaur, but it was a close match and he may challenge again starting tomorrow for another try at the badge.  This also gives the challenger an opportunity to change his lineup.

9W8W-WWWW-WWW6-M7PZ 

@@CaptainDeathMint,

The challenger CaptainDeathMint attempted to take on the Crawler Gym using a team of Sylveon, Jolteon, Flareon, and Vaporeon.  It was a very close match, but he was unable to defeat the gym leader's Volcarona, Scizor, Pinsir, and Galvantula.  The challenger did not earn the Beelzebadge, but may try again at a later date.

2STG-WWWW-WWW6-M7SN

On an unrelated note:  I finally named "the Bug Gym" into the Crawler Gym.

On an unrelated note:  I finally named "the Bug Gym" into the Crawler Gym.

Aww, I would've gone with something like 'the Beelzebug Gym'

...get it? As in, Beelzebub, Lord of the Flies?

I guess that's (one reason) why I wouldn't be a good bug-type gym leader...

• Brohoof 1

Aww, I would've gone with something like 'the Beelzebug Gym'

...get it? As in, Beelzebub, Lord of the Flies?

I guess that's (one reason) why I wouldn't be a good bug-type gym leader...

Actually, Beelzebub is the name of my Pinsir, the signature for that gym. It's also why the badge is called the Beelzebadge. ^_^

• Brohoof 1

Actually, Beelzebub is the name of my Pinsir, the signature for that gym. It's also why the badge is called the Beelzebadge. ^_^

huh, how did I not notice that was your pinsir's name?

Oh... right. It's because it lasted only, like, half a turn in our battle.

Trololololo

@@Photon Jet

The challenger Photon Jet challenged the Crawler Gym's insects today.  The challenger's Tyranitar, Noivern, Gardevoir, and Quagsire took on the gym's Vivillon, Scizor, Pinsir, and Volcarona.  In a close match that was looking in the challenger's favor at first, the challenger was not successful in earning the Beelzebadge.

8NAW-WWWW-WWW6-M8SU

(edited)

So like, I have 8 badges and stuff. I've had them for awhile now, but didn't think I could challenge the E4 yet. Oops.

@@Umbreon

Because I currently host the most gyms, I'll have to rechallenge some of you for the E4. That'll start with the Bug gym. So, yea. 

Edited by Leafeon

(edited)

So like, I have 8 badges and stuff. I've had them for awhile now, but didn't think I could challenge the E4 yet. Oops.

@@Umbreon

Because I currently host the most gyms, I'll have to rechallenge some of you for the E4. That'll start with the Bug gym. So, yea. 

You have a Bug Gym? WOW! I so will want to challenge that someday. Maybe this weekend or something........ Hey i'll wipe out the team with my Delphox...hehe.....

Edited by Star Ruby