Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

One fine afternoon sitting in class I decided to draw up a Trixie. Yep, my lazy ass didn't upload it until some random ass early fucking time in the morning because I was too lay to finish shading the lil' fella. 

Since I'm fairly "whatever, man" about everything, I don't find myself going that extra country mile to purchase a actual sketchbook of any kind. I just use a really fucked up notebook that I have with me at the time. It's full of random crap. As you can see, there is a little camper above Trixie... Yeah, that was there before Trixie was, so just ignore it.

Anyways, here it is. Enjoy.

20140215_042905_zpsd2c91240.jpg

I based this drawing off of my avatar here on the forums, considering it was the only thing I could look off of at the time. (I don't have Trixie's hair memorized that well... I can draw Rainbow Dash on a memory though, weird...) 

This is kinda unrelated to Trixie, but speaking of random crap I did in class, I ended up drawing wither what looks like Rainbow Dash or Scootaloo (or a cross between the two...) with my mechanical pencil's eraser on the desk after a test... Pretty weird, eh squiddy? It's amazing how well it showed up to say the least... It lasted for at least 3 days until someone finally rubbed part of it away... Anyways, here ya go:

20140117_184031_zps5edff664.jpg

I'm done for now. I have more but it takes energy to upload shit to photobucket. 

• Brohoof 13

One fine afternoon sitting in class I decided to draw up a Trixie. Yep, my lazy ass didn't upload it until some random ass early fucking time in the morning because I was too lay to finish shading the lil' fella. 

Since I'm fairly "whatever, man" about everything, I don't find myself going that extra country mile to purchase a actual sketchbook of any kind. I just use a really fucked up notebook that I have with me at the time. It's full of random crap. As you can see, there is a little camper above Trixie... Yeah, that was there before Trixie was, so just ignore it.

Anyways, here it is. Enjoy.

img-2308935-1-20140215_042905_zpsd2c9124

I based this drawing off of my avatar here on the forums, considering it was the only thing I could look off of at the time. (I don't have Trixie's hair memorized that well... I can draw Rainbow Dash on a memory though, weird...) 

This is kinda unrelated to Trixie, but speaking of random crap I did in class, I ended up drawing wither what looks like Rainbow Dash or Scootaloo (or a cross between the two...) with my mechanical pencil's eraser on the desk after a test... Pretty weird, eh squiddy? It's amazing how well it showed up to say the least... It lasted for at least 3 days until someone finally rubbed part of it away... Anyways, here ya go:

I actually really like this one. Super clean, and nicely shaped. They eyes look perfect too. Shading is wonky, but that's all I think I see wrong with this.

I think the fact this is hand drawn gives it another +1 for me. This is near vector accurateness.