Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Omegle chats with fellow bronies!

equerio

I was bored today, so I decided to go on omegle.com and find some random bronies to chat with! :)

I've put "mlp" "ponies" and "my little pony" under common interests. It could get real fun! :)

So, post here some interesting omegle chat logs with fellow bronies from omegle! :yay:

So, to start off, here is one mine. It got quite... interesting... :lol:

http://logs.omegle.com/dbbab1d

http://logs.omegle.com/8c456f0 (this one is WAY better, believe me)

(random unrelated pic)

img-2309368-1-Fluttershy-2-4911_preview.

PS. I apologize if similar topic already exists. :muffins:

Edited by equerio
  • Brohoof 1

This was probably just one of those "trolls" who like to toy with over-sensitive (fluttershy-like) bronies. (theres another topic explaining)

I got scared reading halfway through that

It was just a joke, you can tell that by some of his lines. He is probably a regular brony with a weird sense of humor :lol:

@TomorrowJoes

yeah, give it a try, but beware, since the stranger is random, it may connect you to some b/tard trolling :lol:

I suggest text, not video on omegle. Trust me.

And don't forget to tick the box that says "find strangers with common interests" or something like that, and type stuff like mlp, ponies, my little pony etc. (you have to press enter after every "tag")

Enjoy! :)

@Scootalove

It really could be! :)

I once ran into a extremely friendly brony, and even convinced him to join the forum (although I don't know his username :/ )! :yay:

And ROLEPLAYING. Not to mention that.

I just had the funniest rp request on omegle that went from funny and hopped onto the feels train

The log wont work :(

But the premise was two schoolponies where one or both really needed to use the bathroom.

I was Button Mash and the other was Diamond Tiara, and long story short Button Mash broke down Diamond Tiara found out why she was mean and found out they liked each other. Real feels going on there dudes

• Brohoof 1

OMG YES! That is actually the reason I downloaded skype! A fellow brony on Omegle asked me to download skype and I did, and because of that I actually have a lot of other awesome bronies to talk too! If it wasn't because of that single person, I probably would have never gotten skype, and never known a lot of the people I do now!

In fact the person that did that is actually on this site, he'll know I'm talking about him if he reads this! ;)

• Brohoof 1