Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Odd things you eat with and or put on your food.

Onylex

Ketchup on eggs. Ranch on subway pizza subs. honey mustard, ketchup and peppercorn ranch on burgers. Onion powder & seasoned pepper on pizza. Mustard in mash potatoes. Do those count?

(edited)

- I can mix any soda with any other soda and it will taste awesome. My parents think it's nasty xD. I can have like 15+ sodas in my drink and it would be awesome :3

- I love French fries with soda and milkshakes...

- I put ketchup on potato chips sometimes

- Soy Sauce on Pizza :D

- Mustard on Pizza, also :)

Edited by Burke22

Shrimp is about the only type of "meat" I will eat. Sometimes, I like to dip it in a sort of custard. 

Naan dipped in butter and wrapped with steamed vegetables

Nuts with jelly..

Idk how weird this is but it's reaaaaally good.  Potato chips inside (or on top of) a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

Also cooked waffles and vanilla ice cream in the middle is a really tasty ice cream sandwich.

Idk how weird this is but it's reaaaaally good.  Potato chips inside (or on top of) a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

Yes, this is so good! I like to do salt and vinegar chips! Also, pickle slices are fantastic in PB&J, has to be grape jelly though, always grape jelly. lol

I like to take left over pizza nice and chilled from the fridge and fry an egg and top my pizza with it! so good!  

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...

There used to be this restaurant near my house. I usually ordered Bacon and Eggs - But opposed to sauce, I dipped my Bacon into Maple Syrup, as it delivered a very unique taste. 

• 2 months later...

I've been told that eating cottage cheese and tater tots is a weird combination. It's one of my favorite things though.

I guess cottage cheese is normally out with fruit or something and that sounds utterly disgusting to me. Cheese and sweetness is yeck by itself but I also hate fruit in general.

• 9 months later...

If anything I'm probably weird for not having any weird food combinations. Anything weird repels me because I can hardly eat much normal food to begin with.

The only thing with me - and I don't think it's that unusual - is that I like to put salt on pretty much everything I eat (unless it's something sweet).