Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What did you get your Valentine?

Fantasma Phantasm

My boyfriend gave me a drawing that he made, and he also sang part of a song he wrote me awhile ago...

But I didn't get him anything yet. I hope I'm not a bad girlfriend! Maybe I'll draw him a picture.

Thats the spirit!!! Make him something special!

Nothing, I don't have one. And I am fine with that.

And is not a problem. Not everyone(PONY!!) has one and thats fine!

Forever alone, but maybe next year I will.

Keep your hopes up! It'll happen!

• Brohoof 2

I may not have a girlfriend or have one anytime soon, but I made someones day and thats fine with me!

THATS THE SPIRIT!!! Man! I love it when people(PONIES!!!) do that! It makes me all warm and fuzzy!

That's good then, the day will come when you do get a girlfriend. :)

• Brohoof 1

Sadly, I wasnt able to see her on valentine's day, and wont be able to until next week due to me being on a vaction... but I've gotten her a card, and Im going to draw her a picture of mine and her's OC, plus, since she is a fan of Fluttershy, I'm gonna get her something related to her all as soon as i get back ^-^

• Brohoof 2

Sadly, I wasnt able to see her on valentine's day, and wont be able to until next week due to me being on a vaction... but I've gotten her a card, and Im going to draw her a picture of mine and her's OC, plus, since she is a fan of Fluttershy, I'm gonna get her something related to her all as soon as i get back ^-^

Is this a brony couple I'm reading about? :squee: That's too cute!

• Brohoof 1

My boyfriend gave me a drawing that he made, and he also sang part of a song he wrote me awhile ago...

But I didn't get him anything yet. I hope I'm not a bad girlfriend! Maybe I'll draw him a picture.

Ahww thats so sweet.

If he got you something you're not a bad GF, especially if you want to give him something back to make him happy. What it means is that you are thinking of him, and Im sure even if you didn't get him anything he'd still appreciate the thought of his GF caring for him. 

Much luck to ye.   :)

• Brohoof 3