Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How Would The U.S. React to the Discovery of Equestria?

spezzzzzhdafuigb

Well, I'll keep this short. They're probably gonny find some useful material in Equestria (maybe something like in "Avatar", yet again, maybe just pure ol' oil, heck, they'll find SOMETHING). Then they're gonna exploit Equestria. Because come on. Even with all magic in Equestria, you can't stop some good ol' nukes.

PS. I would NOT like this to happen, it's just my prediction :derp:

I just hope that they would be willing to sell me pony. I mean, who doesn't want to own one? 

I've seen too many "havens" broken and torn apart...

I will form the "Equestrian Unit" , to defend Equestria, no more broken childhood dreamlands. I could be alone, or not, I don't care...

And if it takes that, I would destroy the portal. I'd rather committ political suicide and face hatred from the public (which might even include the bronies/pegasisters) forever, and destroy my own dream of to see Equestria for once, than to see those ponies suffer for our kind's greed and sins...

Edited by Solid Scorpion
  • Brohoof 1

Someone write a fanfic about this NOW! It will probably suck

Oh, they do suck. They sucked bad, like self insert OC rutting luna bad. 

And they would not just kill all pone and take oil, ponies are worth so much more live. From live tours of pinkie-pop, to rainbow dash airshows, mane 6 brand food stuffs, selling common plants from Equestria at more than golds current price per ounce. And not to mention the HUGE black market for ponie smuggleing. Pay us a couple million, and we'll smuggle in for you your choice of pony. 

Send S.H.I.E.L.D. out on an epic miss- wait this isn't the Avengers.

They'd probably freak out and send a diplomatic mission to get diplomatic things and stuff.

They would not tell anyone and then they would take the ponies and do tests on them to see how they are able to talk and can do magic

Whatever the US would do, I'd want to go there and tell them to close whatever portal links our worlds, for their own safety.

I think I would do that, regardless of which country found it.