Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post what you're wearing right now!

Commander Frost

Jeans, glasses, headphones, blue shirt with some random japanese letters on it and a black vest... The headphones are really my signature thing though :3 Always wear em around my neck. Razer kraken looks epic..!

Oh, and I have nothing on my feet, I like to put them bare agains the heater :)

Jeans, glasses, headphones, blue shirt with some random japanese letters on it and a black vest... The headphones are really my signature thing though :3 Always wear em around my neck. Razer kraken looks epic..!

Oh, and I have nothing on my feet, I like to put them bare agains the heater :)

Everything Razer is epic. I'm playing with my Razer Naga.

I'm now wearing Apple earbuds, and a NASA t-shirt with grey boxers. Still.

@@Delernil

Razer sphex, razer deathadder, razer arctosa, razer kraken, razer background, razer PC case (I built it myself, but I used a razer case so it would fit water cooling...). Yeah, I'm all razer...

HOLD ON... UMM. ON TOPIC...

I am also wearing... Iunno... My glasses are blue? I wear a lot of blue, it fits me. My eyes are green though, so I don't know why it fits me. 

@@Delernil

Razer sphex, razer deathadder, razer arctosa, razer kraken, razer background, razer PC case (I built it myself, but I used a razer case so it would fit water cooling...). Yeah, I'm all razer...

HOLD ON... UMM. ON TOPIC...

I am also wearing... Iunno... My glasses are blue? I wear a lot of blue, it fits me. My eyes are green though, so I don't know why it fits me.

Razer Naga, Razer Blade Pro, Razer shirt, Razer headphones....

Oh yeah, the thread.

I put in a new pair of earbuds and some socks.

I'm wearing a Costa Rica t-shirt with a skull long sleeve shirt over it, with a black and white striped long sleeve shirt over that, and boxers down below. I've got a hot body and cold legs, yeah!

Edited by Kitsunin

I'm wearing mah Markiplier t-shirt (black with a big red M in the center, with the name 'Markiplier' just under it),

I am so Jealous

MUST GET ONE! 

• Brohoof 2