Post what you're wearing right now!

Register now to remove this ad.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Grey boxers and a blue t-shirt. Don't judge me, that's how I game, ok?

No words eyh? How about now? 

Just my birthday suit and a pair of rainbow socks...

Posted Images

Bring Me The Horizon, Asking Alexandria, Bullet For My Valentine, Sleeping With Sirens, Metallica, AC/DC and Blink - 182.

Don't hate on my music taste, too many people do that kinda thing and it gets old.

Hey u like wat u like an unfortunately we dont get to chose ;)...not a big fan of BMTH n i loved AAs 1st album, also jus heard the lead singer left for another project, classic rock im not even there lol...but lemme ask u this wat do u kno of the metal gods that go by the name between the buried and me!?!

Hey u like wat u like an unfortunately we dont get to chose ;)...not a big fan of BMTH n i loved AAs 1st album, also jus heard the lead singer left for another project, classic rock im not even there lol...but lemme ask u this wat do u kno of the metal gods that go by the name between the buried and me!?!

I have their album Colors ;)

• Brohoof 1

White pj shorts with pastel owls and stuff, a comfy blue cami with black tiny stars from Aeropostale, and pink & black striped socks.

Only in Texas is it hot enough to be showing so much skin in January.

Blue slim jeans. Spidey shirt. Black socks. Pink striped undies. Gray sneakers. A big red bandage on my left arm. And a cozy red hoodie~

My school uniform...yep i haven't taken it off yet..........it just a standard school uniform with my school's symbol on it

so yeah not much to talk about......( :huh:  now to come to think about it....why did i post on this topic it's not like i have much to add.....hmm....ah it doesn't matter :bedeyes: )

"what are you wearing right now"

Suddenly I'm back on omegle...

I always wear striped shirts and Pjs and a hoodie

Just what the title says. Tell us (or show us) what you're wearing. Just for fun.

I'm wearing this long-sleeved hot pink tee shirt and pink camo pajama pants with tie-dyed socks. Yes, they are pajamas. My cousin gave me them for Christmas.

What are YOU wearing?

By the powers of the corporate imposed suit I'm wearing right this moment (fabulosly made BTW) - I have merged this thread with a pre-existing one. 

Rarity also approves of a lot of what is in here. :rarity:

Umm...like dark blue shorts from hollister with flowers on them and then a black shirt I got at freshman orientation from my high school back in 2011.

Also white cheetah print socks with some light blue on it. Pretty much the definition of not matching.