Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post what you're wearing right now!

Commander Frost

Umm dark blue uniform pants, blue uniform shirt, my black boots...yeah I am not allowed to have a sense of fashion i suppose xD oh well :3

Umm dark blue uniform pants, blue uniform shirt, my black boots...yeah I am not allowed to have a sense of fashion i suppose xD oh well :3

Hey there, @@KiraTakahashi

Because there is already a fairly large thread already in existance regarding the same topic, I have gone ahead and merged your thread with that one.

:grin:

To add on to this, I am currently wearing my black Fairy Tail jacket with black Love Pink sweat pants.

Nothing. It's too hot, I actually am sweating.

Same here. No clothes, my heater is really hot and that is also good so (because we have rain and snow here). 

There's nothing better than wearing nothing ♥

It is definitely one of the best things (at least for a few people like us three), but I guess there are also other things who are really great or even better.  XD

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just a plain, black long-sleeved shirt, dark blue sweatpants and pink and red striped fluffy socks. 

Black skinny jeans, well, not that skinny since I have really thin legs, skinny jeans are never really skinny for me... But anyway, I'm also wearing a white jumper with a cat ^^ it's simple, it's warm, it's fashionable, it's perfect :D

• 1 month later...

A panda onesie. I was getting a bit cold so it's a perfect Saturday evening-kind of attire.