Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ok too much weird >_<

AppleGearRising

What's up with the ridiculous amount of weird topics that have been started today? Crotch shot for girls? Getting hit in the breast? And I know this one was from yesterday but; Rape Jokes????

Is all this REALLY necessary? and perhaps more importantly; Is it appropriate given the age of some of the users here?

• Brohoof 15

It's a forum full of guys, I guess. =/ lol.

Those two topics can just be written out as pure curiosity, I suppose. Nothing wrong with that... But rape jokes here? I never saw those, and I'm very glad I didn't, because that is totally so not cool.

Edited by Envy
  • Brohoof 8

The topics taught me something, and well it also begs the question of weird fascinations. :P

Other than that, it's all out of comedy.

Edited by Scootalove
  • Brohoof 1

Evil Dragon Master is doing it just out of laughs and curiosity. It isn't necessary, but I'm sure we have ALL asked those questions before. Dragon Ball Z would make anybody ask questions like that.

Edited by Judgement
  • Brohoof 3

I don't personally mind them much. They're not breaking any rules as far as I know and everyone seems to be handling them maturely......sometimes...   It's all just harmless curiosity and asking for more opinions, if you ask me. 

• Brohoof 4

Some of us just like to discuss and ponder things about human reactions and why people feel the way they do about certain things. 

I personally keep random thoughts and navel gazing to my blog. 

It's a forum full of guys, I guess. =/ lol.

Those two topics can just be written out as pure curiosity, I suppose. Nothing wrong with that... But rape jokes here? I never saw those, and I'm very glad I didn't, because that is totally so not cool.

Yeah, I think there's a place for everything and this forum really isn't the atmosphere for really crude humor. The times I want that I'll go to Newgrounds or the complaints forum on DeviantArt.  

• Brohoof 4

What a better way to increase the post counter? ;)

Groins: checked. Tits: checked. I just wait when he will "hit the bottoms" (literally ;)). (_!_)

And there are so many things in this Universe which still wait for discovering, but no one is interested in that..... :-/

• Brohoof 1

And there are so many things in this Universe which still wait for discovering, but no one is interested in that..... :-/

What? You mean, like, does it hurt more to get kicked in the testosterone, or the estrogen?

• Brohoof 1

I am becoming more and more uncomfortable with the topics popping up on here, and I am a battle rapper! That should say something.

It's one dude making all of them though, so that softens the blow. 

It's all from the same guy, and to be honest I either think hes trolling or just a little strange... 

He's not trolling. I like this new influx of interesting topics if you ask me. Gives us more variety

I wasn't sure what if what they were doing was even ok when I got on there. But I guess they could be "harmless questions" as long as no one takes it the wrong way. I mean these could be ok but I've only seen two of these and it makes me feel uncomfortable.

Oh no, we had a jackass pretending to be someone that got a sex change and was looking for support.

We had a topic defending the actions of hitler.

We had a topic defending slavery.

No joke, I have a log of these things somewhere.

Sometimes I do think we need to clean house around here. There was one really, really racist, sexiest, and bigoted dude that kept calling me close minded because I wouldn't humor his bullshit. 

Edited by Shoboni
  • Brohoof 1

Is all this REALLY necessary? and perhaps more importantly; Is it appropriate given the age of some of the users here?

I don't see why it wouldn't be appropriate. I was playing GTA when I was 7. I think a 13 year old knows what someone's crotch is and how bad it hurts to get hit down there. And the Rape Jokes thread is in the debate pit.

• Brohoof 1