Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ok too much weird >_<

AppleGearRising

This person obviously is interested in what happens with the female anatomy... XD

Eh, anyways, I commented on the Rape Joke one. I felt satisfied to think that some people think some jokes are funny but nonetheless a little unappealing like I do. 

• Brohoof 2

I don't see what's the point in making a whole topic about topics. If you honestly have a problem with it, why not just talk to the forum's moderators? Also, there's no harm done in any of them. The rape jokes topic is a topic debating whether or not rape jokes are morally acceptable or whatever, and the two other topics about girls getting hit in certain areas is probably nothing but dull curiousity by people who honestly have nothing better to do. 

• Brohoof 1

I forgot to mention that usually when I see a topic like that I tend to avoid it, though I sometimes go see what it's really about, but don't post in them because I don't feel the need to, nor the want for it either. Each to their own as long as they don't hurt themselves or others.

• Brohoof 2

Just so everyone knows, you can completely hide the debate pit and any threads in it from showing up in your feed bar. That's kind of the point of, anything questionable and controversial gets sentenced to there so those that rather avoid touchy subjects can block them. 

okay, if you see a topic you don't like just LEAVE THAT THREAD AND NEVER, EVER LOOK BACK.

p.s: sorry for my caps I was just emphasizing and using my royal voice.

ROYALCAPSLOCKVOICE.gif

THIS IS AN IMAGE QUOTE BUT 20 CHAR MINIMUM, I thought an image is worth 1,000 words.

• Brohoof 3

I don't really think it's all that weird. Just seems like curiosity. It doesn't really seem sexual or anything. I've seen weirder topics here.

Edited by Rae ~

I don't see why it wouldn't be appropriate. I was playing GTA when I was 7. I think a 13 year old knows what someone's crotch is and how bad it hurts to get hit down there. And the Rape Jokes thread is in the debate pit.

Exactly. It is why mlpforums has a rule that you have to be 13 to sign up. Heck, when I was 13, everybody said every word in the book.

• Brohoof 2

Did you post a blog claiming to have a sex change, and when people started supporting you, post a miss-titled half-ass blog claiming it was all a big joke and that anyone believing you was a perverted moron?

(It wasn't you, I have that person on block just to make sure they can't participate in my giveaways, nor communicate with them.)

Ok good, Cos I recently put up a thread about me being Trans and asking for support, however I'm 100% serious about it, but yeah...

And I totally support that, what I don't support are trolls damaging a supportive community and leveraging it for their own lulz.

I don't support that either, I hate trolls in their entirety, I mean I know I can't get away from them on the internet, but still there's a limit to how much one person can take

Exactly. It is why mlpforums has a rule that you have to be 13 to sign up. Heck, when I was 13, everybody said every word in the book.

yeah, if you walk into a high school you get the year 7s walking around like F(riendship) you teachers

'like F(riendship) you teachers'

just to clarify I am new here, is there a rule against that?

Edited by epic0cow
  • Brohoof 1

I don't find rape jokes that funny, but honestly this fandom is no stranger to them. A lot of people have probably heard about "Princess Molestia" getting taken off of tumblr. And honestly I don't have a problem with them. As long as you don't follow me around screaming them in my ear, I won't mind. Because rape jokes don't cause rape, just like any other joke doesn't cause that to happen. And the other two were probably just out of curiosity. Yeah, it's weird, but let those people in the fandom do their thing and we do our thing. Love and tolerate, right? :P

• Brohoof 2

I don't find rape jokes that funny, but honestly this fandom is no stranger to them. A lot of people have probably heard about "Princess Molestia" getting taken off of tumblr. And honestly I don't have a problem with them. As long as you don't follow me around screaming them in my ear, I won't mind. Because rape jokes don't cause rape, just like any other joke doesn't cause that to happen. And the other two were probably just out of curiosity. Yeah, it's weird, but let those people in the fandom do their thing and we do our thing. Love and tolerate, right? :P

So inspiring...

CHEESYTHUMBS FOR LEADER PONY THING

• Brohoof 1