Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ok too much weird >_<

AppleGearRising

Well , it was in the Forum Lounge, wasn't it? That's where most spammy (but enjoyable) stuff should belong

Actually I thought they were in this forum? I always mistake the forum lounge with the general discussion forum.

I saw that getting punched in the boob thing or whatever it was. Was it weird? Yeah. But. I honestly think the guy who started these posts is like bored out of his mind and treated the mlp forums as yahoo answers. Seriously, there are some weird stuff on yahoo answers

Well, I guess some people want to learn everything, weird or not, but these posts are most certainly weird.

eee'yup, sounds believible but is still a little spammy.

It's not just those topics, but also the "x people only" topics and "x master race" threads that I feel are well, sorta odd. It's nothing rule breaking, but it's almost sort of ehh, spammy?

I can understand the first two as some users will be curious about things they can never find out on their own, but rape jokes shouldn't exist anywhere. Online or offline

I don't see why it wouldn't be appropriate. I was playing GTA when I was 7. I think a 13 year old knows what someone's crotch is and how bad it hurts to get hit down there. And the Rape Jokes thread is in the debate pit.

GTA when you were 7? I don't think most teenagers should play those games. I'll never touch them because they make me sick

GTA when you were 7? I don't think most teenagers should play those games. I'll never touch them because they make me sick

Pfffft... GTA is nothing. Wait til you play God of War or Manhunt, oh, god the gore. :D
  • Brohoof 1

@@Methuselah, I played such video games as a kid, too, and I grown up into a decent person. I'm not a psychopathic serial killer, I wouldn't hurt any human or animal being in real life. I can indulge my animal instincts in a safe way in a virtual world of a computer game, knowing full well this is only a game, not reality. (It's better to do it this way than to kick actual people's asses on the street for real). If computer games weren't there, I could still use my own imagination though, or read some horror story. So blaming video games for all what's worst in this world is not the smartest idea I guess.

If someone is a psycho, on the other hand, he wouldn't need a video game anyways. He confuses reality with imagination already.

Edited by SasQ

Oh god, we can add the Murder Vs Rape topic to the list now...

I know that some people appreciate having their curiosities sated by reading into these things a little deeper but come on we have to draw the line somewhere :okiedokielokie:

Yeah, the topics are getting...out there....

And yet for some reason, they are interesting enough a strangely relatable thus far.............. :wacko:

:o :o

Not sure what to think....

funny-hair-model-weird.jpg

I will say I am not the best role model out there since weirdness is my thing....the thing I do...

Edited by Treble Bolt
  • Brohoof 2

@@Methuselah, I played such video games as a kid, too, and I grown up into a decent person. I'm not a psychopathic serial killer, I wouldn't hurt any human or animal being in real life. I can indulge my animal instincts in a safe way in a virtual world of a computer game, knowing full well this is only a game, not reality. (It's better to do it this way than to kick actual people's asses on the street for real). If computer games weren't there, I could still use my own imagination though, or read some horror story. So blaming video games for all what's worst in this world is not the smartest idea I guess.

If someone is a psycho, on the other hand, he wouldn't need a video game anyways. He confuses reality with imagination already.

I didn't say little kids playing those games become psychos or mass murderers. And don't lump me in with the "video games are evil because they're somewhat new technology" crowd

Last I checked, weird wasn't against the rules. As long as we're not getting threads full of obvious trolling "X character be killed off for no discernible reason other than the fact that I hate them hurrrrrr", or something of a blatantly spammy nature that would better work as a status or blog update, they don't bother me.

I guess some people have quite a bunch of free time on their hands. Having too much time to think to yourself can lend you to having some disturbing thoughts. I speak from personal experience at least. :blush: