Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many friends do you have

Best Username Ever

In real life:

4 REALLY close friends (2 of which are my best friends from middle school who I text daily)

5 regular friends that I just sit with and talk to

I wouldn't want it any other way. Me and my small group of friends are the most anti-social people in my high school. I have many more friends now than I have ever had. In middle school, I only ever had 2 friends.

Edited by Judgement

I don't think I have any friends in real life. There is one who comes to visit now and then but it's mostly an online friendship.

Otherwise I have lots of "friends" (people who add me but never talk to me for years after that :P ) a few close ones from another forum and a couple of REALLY close friends who I talk to on a daily basis.

I don't need much social contact to feel content.

• Brohoof 2

I have around 4 real life friends but I only really interact with 1.

As for the forums, I have some that I would consider 'close friends', but I don't interact with specific members here much anymore.

• Brohoof 1

According to the forums, about 146 at the moment.

Out of that, I really only consider a few of them to be 'actual' friends, but even so I still don't really talk to them much. They're just a step higher than the rest. :P

In real life, 0. Eeyup. Maybe 1, but I never keep in touch with him, like, at all.

Outside of the MLP Forums, not counting completely random people on my friends lists, maybe like, 5-10+. 

--------

So in total, something like ~160 online friends, only a small portion of which (less than 15) I actually consider to be 'real' friends. ;)

Pretty much just whipped this up off the top of my head, so it's probably not very accurate, but it should give you a general idea. :lol:

Edited by Sir Jackleberry

Altogether...like 4 or 5 maybe.

I've had alot of people who used to be friends I've met online, just kinda fade away. A few real life friends as well, because I haven't seen them in so many years.

Edited by Zhortac

Zero, zip, notta, none

All my friends from high school moved on years ago and I have no life out from behind the pc. Don't really count any of the people I've met online as true friends, that takes meeting IRL or at least spending quite a bit of time playing games or something. I have social anxiety so even though I'd love to go to conventions or something, I just can't bring myself to doing so since I wouldn't know anyone.

Friendship is such a wonderful thing! I have 3 close friends and quite a few regular friends. But each person I meet, I keep a part of them close. See, as cliché this sounds, I HONESTLY care for all people. Its in my nature. So everyone is my friend, regardless!  Man.... that makes me feel SO GOOD to point that out!

I've probably got more then I think.  I seem to have a wide array of friends.  Probably more then 40.  Out of those 40+ there are probably 20 or so close friends.  

On the forum I don't have many.  I probably have 2 I've actually had a full conversation with.

5 Good Friends within real life, plenty of  other friends, 2 or 3 good internet friends, lots of other internet friends/acquaintances . That's about it.

Edited by Sergei
  • Brohoof 1