Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many friends do you have

Best Username Ever

I can't say I have any friends in real life. I have a couple of friends online, and a couple acquintances IRL, but no real friends. I have very poor social skills, don't really know how to make friends, and I'm too old for it too (28!).

Hmm, I'm pretty damn strict with myself when it comes to analyzing who are my friends. I guess basically, anyone that I would (and have) hung out with outside of school, on my own time.

I just started at a new school two weeks ago, I haven't made any new friends yet, but I see a lot of potential friends and acquaintances that I have talked to. So, I would say that, IRL, I have 3 best friends, and 4 friends regular friends.

Online, hmmm, rating who's my friend is a bit different. I would say I have at least 10 online, but I don't know if they're friends with me anymore, after what I did.

"Enough" would be the word I would use. I have my clique of close friends, my teammates, and a larger group of kids I just "school friends" with. Im not super popular, but at the same time not an outsider. I am lucky to have friends both close and not as close at various levels of popularity so I like to think I have a broad range with people. As far as online, I dont have many friends online :(

• 11 months later...

As for the forums, I have some that I would consider 'close friends', but I don't interact with specific members here much anymore.

What about me, Senpai? ;w;

I have many friends! :D  However, I do not have many super close friends.
  • Brohoof 1

I have two best friends in real life, one if you count the fact that i had a rift between me and the other one and am only starting to forgive him (childish, i know, but things happened).

I have many friends, because i tend to quickly make friends wherever i go. At my workplace, at my college, etc. I suppose i can also include many of the people i met here on the forums. I talk to them once in a while and they're awesome.

My group of friends is about 15. But out of those people, only like 5 are close friends. People who I talk to on a daily basis casually. The other people in my group are just people who are friends with my friends, we sometimes have conversations, but it's rare.

IRL, about 10 actually close friends.

i know a lot more people, but screw them.

Those friends come and go, with every change of environment.

on the internet:

i don´t know... zero? :(

I don't think I have actual friends. At school, there's a few people who I talk to (not who talk to me because I always have to talk first :/) but no invites me to anything at all. I'm basically alone at home. I have one really awesome internet friend, though. She's pretty great. <3

Online, I have some friends, only a few that I talk to in actual conversation, but I am still awkward even online.

Offline, I have probably only 2 friends now. I did have 3 but one of them does not talk to me anymore...I really hope I don't lose either of the other two, since making friends offline is basically impossible for me at this point. I am extremely introverted.