Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many friends do you have

Best Username Ever

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

In real life, there's only about three I regularly talk to. I have a good few online, but I definitely don't talk to them as much as I would like to.

1 minute ago, ExplosionMare said:

IRL Friends: 4 good friends, at least 3 regular friends

Online friends: 5 good friends, too many regular friends to remember :yay:

Am I a good friend? I consider you to be!

I have a group of about 7 close friends who I've known in real life since 2013. We used to play Xbox every day until the very early hours of the morning for years and we bonded a whole lot over those fun times. In terms of online, I have about 4 really close friends. One I met from a similar brony forum that is now dead. We click very well, despite us falling out a lot over the years (romance got involved, won't go too into detail obviously). But as of right now, me and her are on good enough terms.

• 10 months later...

In real life 0. I did have a few acquaintances in the past or a small outsider circle in school, but... I dunno, life was always busy for everyone, so no one did ever find the time to meet or something. :ButtercupLaugh: With the acquaintances it was one-sided, I was the one who always visited them and everything. But once I stopped, I didn't hear from them anymore. One-sided relationships are pointless. I definitely get along with people, I'm trusted too, but I think most people prefer to keep to themselves. Even "family".

Online is like the exact same thing, people vanish all the time, even though it's nice and fun. But I messed up as well and I lost some awesome peeps. I'm lucky to still have one close online friend. :wub: And I'm thankful for the friends I have here. :kindness:

On 2021-03-28 at 12:12 PM, ExplosionMare said:

Online friends: 5 good friends, too many regular friends to remember :yay:

You're my BEST online friend, Bestie! :squee:  "Hmm...I wonder if I'm a "regular" or one of "the 5"?..." :awed:

On 2021-03-29 at 12:59 AM, Treeglow Flicker said:

Plenty of online friends, but currently none in real life.

Online friends can sometimes turn into real friends by magic :muffins:

• Brohoof 1

Well just about all of my friends are from the internet and a majority my friends are from this very forum. I would say I have quite a few friends on here, Discord, and PlayStation but the only in person friend I have really is my boyfriend hehe. 

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...