Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is Your Schedule Like.

Dsanders

if you work it out just perfect, you can take 18 credit hours semesters of engineering and still work out 5+ hrs a day! it is possible, just late nights!

Since this still pertains to having and managing a schedule, mind elaborating on how that works exactly? The more I understand and learn how to manage my time in college the better. :squee:  

Edited by Dsanders

Schedule? What's that? :blink:

... Oh, I see. Alright, well:

~ Wake up.

~ Have something to drink/eat.

~ Turn on computer.

~ Use the computer/internet (browse forums, watch Youtube, play games, etc.)

~ Have supper/dinner.

~ Watch any Markiplier horror videos I might have missed after it gets dark.

~ Go to sleep.

Eeyup, that's me. :P

• Brohoof 1

Since this still pertains to having and managing a schedule, mind elaborating on how that works exactly? The more I understand and learn how to manage my time in college the better.   
basically, you have to sit down and decided what matter to you. Do you want to finish college (more important if your going for a hard major) in 4 years, or have a thriving social life? do you want to make money or blow what you have? simple, stepped questions to youself make you much more equipped to deal with a tight schedule. Another huge tip is to recognize the dead weight in your schedule. where do you fail to do something productive? 

basically, you have to sit down and decided what matter to you. Do you want to finish college (more important if your going for a hard major) in 4 years, or have a thriving social life? do you want to make money or blow what you have? simple, stepped questions to youself make you much more equipped to deal with a tight schedule. Another huge tip is to recognize the dead weight in your schedule. where do you fail to do something productive? 

Well I am not really sociable nor do I care about any kind of thriving social life. So that answers that. Also, I am planning on majoring in the business field - if I had to get specific then it would either be business administration or entrepreneurship. Generally, I don't think it is that difficult of a major to go for, at least from what I heard.

1:00 Wake up

2:00 Get started doing crap, chores first, then eat

3:30/4:00 Work on the family project

6:00 Go eat

7:00 Nag parents to watch something interesting, watch shows

9:00 Watch Youtube videos

10:00 Write in manuscript/more project work

1:30 Games/More videos

2:30 Get into bed

4:00 Actually fall asleep

Something like this. I wish I could fall asleep before 4:00 but I haven't woken up before noon in months now. It just never works out, and on those few days I try I wind up being kept awake for hours by mosquitos. Can't find a damn bug net...I'm so looking forward to summertime.

Edited by Kitsunin

7:45 a.m. - Wake Up

8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. - School, lunch

3:05 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. - Work

5:45 p.m. - shower

6:00 p.m. - Dinner

6:10 p.m. - 1:30 a.m. - Screw around on the internet.

Yeahh, that's the extent of it :D 

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 1

if you work it out just perfect, you can take 18 credit hours semesters of engineering and still work out 5+ hrs a day! it is possible, just late nights!

I'm going to take a guess and say that you aren't an engineer. Not at the junior or senior level.

I'm going to take a guess and say that you aren't an engineer. Not at the junior or senior level.

actually, i am- 1st semester junior. Thats why im not on mlp forums a lot, nor do i spend much time doing anything but working out and engineering classes. and tbh, most likely that will be impossible next semester.

Well I am not really sociable nor do I care about any kind of thriving social life. So that answers that. Also, I am planning on majoring in the business field - if I had to get specific then it would either be business administration or entrepreneurship. Generally, I don't think it is that difficult of a major to go for, at least from what I heard.

sounds like you'll be just fine! alot of schedule building is trail and error, so have fun!

• 9 months later...

Let's continue this thread. :fluttershy:

I'm curious to know more about each of our daily schedules. It could even me help figure out how to manage my own That is what I hope at least :P

Be specific if you want.

I don't have any set schedule at the moment. But once I get a job and start going to college, that's all going to change. :P

Wake up.

Eat an unhealthy breakfast.

Do stuff.

Eat an unhealthy lunch.

Do more stuff.

Eat an unhealthy dinner.

Watch TV or play Skyrim.

Lie awake and think about how much I hate my life.

Eventually fall asleep.

Repeat.

7:15 wake up

Eat

Uniform

Car

8:40 Scool

15:00 Car

16:00 Home

Computer + Sunset Shimmer

22:00 shower bath+eat+teeth

more shimmer time

00:00 sleep--> but no sunset dreams =(

Shimmer time? ^_^ Should I bother to ask? xD

Yup i have picture of shimmer on my screen non-stop... stare at em... windowed everywhere... still waiting for a sunset google and windows theme... =P

sorry if i disappointed u there =D

I usually wake up at 7:15. I eat breakfast and get myself dressed and ready for the day. I check my email and other websites I use, and then do some classwork/studying. I then leave for my 10:45 class. I get back to my apartment and eat lunch, check my computer again, and do more classwork and studying. I then go to my one or two afternoon classes (depends on the day) and then come back and do the same things I did at lunch time, except I'll eat dinner at around 5:00. After that, I'll browse the internet, study, and maybe play some video games. Then I'll shower at around 9:00 and go to bed at around 10:30.

Schedule? What's a schedule?  :wacko:

Right now I have no schedule. I sleep when I get tired, wake up when I can't sleep anymore, and then figure out what to do from there. I feel a little unproductive.  :blush:

I keep thinking I'll start doing the things I want to do.. but I don't. Darn nervousness and procrastination.. and being in an environment that won't work for what I want to do. 

• Brohoof 1

I do go by a daily schedule, but I am on Christmas break right now. So, relaxing is the only thing on my schedule.

Schedule? What's a schedule?  :wacko:

Right now I have no schedule. I sleep when I get tired, wake up when I can't sleep anymore, and then figure out what to do from there. I feel a little unproductive.  :blush:

I keep thinking I'll start doing the things I want to do.. but I don't. Darn nervousness and procrastination.. and being in an environment that won't work for what I want to do.

Story of my life :lol:

It's especially hard when you're trying to apply for a job. Darn economy :(

6:45 - Get up

7:50 - Catch my train

9:00-17:00 - Work

17:18 - Catch train

18:00 - Dinner

Then after that I either go to my friends houses or chill out at home watching TV or on the Internet until I fall asleep.

• 4 years later...