Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Trolling the Bronies: very easy or ridiculously easy?

Andaasonsan

Dude this show is so lame... how can a guy like this stuff? Like it is a show for little kids yo. All bronies are a shame to humanity go die in a corner.... Fluttershy is eating a big mac right now because she now loves big macs.... 

pinkie_pie_troll_face__remade__by_observ

U mad bro! U mad bronies? Yeah you iz mad! :3

(please for the love of god don't take this seriously)...... ;) 

Edited by Gone Airbourne
  • Brohoof 1

Dude this show is so lame... how can a guy like this stuff? Like it is a show for little kids yo. All bronies are a shame to humanity go die in a corner.... Fluttershy is eating a big mac right now because she now loves big macs.... 

pinkie_pie_troll_face__remade__by_observ

U mad bro! U mad bronies? Yeah you iz mad! :3

(please for the love of god don't take this seriously)...... ;) 

Hey you, stop trolling lol

• Brohoof 1

Hey you, stop trolling lol

Patrick-%2BI%2Blove%2Byou_thumb.jpg

But I am a brony trollin the bronies! The irony but seriously this fandom *does* take things way way too seriously at times.... and if people got mad about that twitter post that is just down right sad... learn to take a joke.

Nooo!! .... that can't be right.... its all true..... everything on the internet is true.... people wouldn't lie... not to the internet... the internet tells me so.... ohhh someone find me a fainting couch....and kill the writers.... *sob*

Lol. Bronies flip shit over so much

If anything like that actually did happen in canon though I'd just ignore it if I didn't like it. The only real canon is my headcanon

So Head-Canon solipsism?

Meghan has done this before. She did the same thing with Sparity a while back If I remember. She is trying a bit too hard to be Tara Strong, it's probably a phase.

That Tweet is FAAAAAAAAKE!

• 6 months later...

Well, I always tend to troll the trolls, with ACTUAL facts and evidence.

It's becoming a habit, I just couldn't stop myself from trolling trolls in this way (is it trolling?)

Some bronies are easy to troll, others... not so easy.

You aren't trolling the troll. if youre replying to a troll, he's trolling you. youre wasting your own time, hes doing that on purpose. he WANTS you to waste your time sending him facts and evidence that he isnt going to read.

bronies, by majority, are extremely easy to troll. it requires no effort. just go on a video and say mlp is gay. bam within seconds you'll be spammed with rage.

• Brohoof 6

The smart ones dont fall into the trap. Problem is, smart people are a Rarity ^_^

My Rarity sense was tingling. :D

I personally get a kick out of when the writers jump in and screw with the fandom. I want to see more of it actually.

• Brohoof 4

Say anything negative about Fluttershy, and you will successfully troll.

I swear to gawd, most of them are so damn defensive of her, it's pathetic.

So freaking easy.

You aren't trolling the troll. if youre replying to a troll, he's trolling you. youre wasting your own time, hes doing that on purpose. he WANTS you to waste your time sending him facts and evidence that he isnt going to read.

Oh gawd this, a thousand time this. Responding to a troll is always what they want, it doesn't matter whether you make them look stupid because they just care about riling people up and wasting their time.

• Brohoof 2