Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Trolling the Bronies: very easy or ridiculously easy?

Andaasonsan

I personally get a kick out of when the writers jump in and screw with the fandom. I want to see more of it actually.

As an amatuer troll, I love stuff like that. If it comes from someone who makes it (like Meghan or Tara), then it should never be taken seriously, but it's still funny.

Beyond ridiculously easy. Bronies as a fandom are insanely sensitive. Just look on Youtube. 

Although I think some people also troll under the guise of being bronies. Somebody with a pony avatar will make a post on a completely unrelated video and the comments will explode into a firestorm of rage and butthurt. 

Edited by MasterCombine

depends on the Brony I suppose. I never fall for anything Meghan says. "in S4 Big Mac will fall in love with a certain shy Pegasus" well, they didn't fall in love but Big Mac and Fluttershy do seem to be pretty good friends. I actually expected Flutters to be at least a little nervous around the big lovable guy if only because of his size.

depends on the Brony I suppose. I never fall for anything Meghan says. "in S4 Big Mac will fall in love with a certain shy Pegasus" well, they didn't fall in love but Big Mac and Fluttershy do seem to be pretty good friends. I actually expected Flutters to be at least a little nervous around the big lovable guy if only because of his size.

It also helps that she never actually said that and the image was photoshopped.

• Brohoof 1

Yep, it's easy to troll this fandom. Even the show itself could "troll" the fandom, like Fluttershy fans crying over Fluttershy getting hurt by Gilda back in the old days of Season 1...

Welp, seems fun trolling the hell out of the fandom, and seeing the bunch of OA posts... :P