Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Princess Celestia the roleplay (Basically her life everyday)

Flutter_Guy_Dash

Princess Celestia opened her eyes, looking up at the white celeing. "Finally, you are awake! I have tried everything until I decided to just wait for you to awake from your slumber." Princess Luna said in an annoyed tone. "Sorry, I was just so into the book my student, Twilight suggested that I should read." Celestia said in a guilty tone. "Its alright, but some of the citzens are complaining about how the sun is coming up late almost everyday."

"Yes, I declare an 9:00 sleep time for myself so as I wont stay up too late any longer."

"Good...now the sun awaits."

The two princesses trotted quickly ou in to the platfrom they ususally porformed the Day and Night cycles.

"Ok here we go..." Celestia said as she concentrated on rising the sun. The sun rose, quickly iluminatting the still dark sky. "That still looks so beatiful, after not being able to see it for so long" Luna said, slighlty yawning after having stayed up all night looking over the kingdom. "I think I will start my slumber as soon as I reach my chambers." She said walking back into the castle.

• Brohoof 1

Vinyl Scratch: *Passing by* Hey what's with the sun, Princess Celestia?? 0.o

I noticed it was a little off time when I was playing my playlist because when my "Vinylicious" comes on, it's suppose to get dark immediately, but somehow it seems to come up a lot later, too, like when I was washing my dishes with wubs, the sun came up when it was like past 9:00 O'clock, I think it's getting too old from when the last Princess was controlling the sun I guess they messed up the baterry power for it or something.

Is it because Luna is trying to hide in shadowy places and spook the living glue out of us???

Or is it because I didn't set my amplifier for it to hear my wubs louder?? 

*Pulls bass Canon from out nowhere and aims it at the sun*

Would this wake him up????? :D

I had an update for this thing so you could hear this thing from beyond the Universe!!

*Juuuust about to press the button and make almost everypony in the world go deaf of hearing wubs and everypony needing to go and buy some hearing-aides to hear whatever else they would ever need to hear ever again*

"WAIT!" A purple firgure screamed from a distance away. The figure quickly approached sprinting as fast as she could run. Once she got close enough you could recognize her as Twilight Sparkle, Princess Celestia's "Most Faithful" Student. (You dont really belive in all that humbumfooey.) "Wai.... Huff... Stop... Huff. Whew, I really need to exersise these legs more!" Twilight said as she flexed her leg muscles. "Oh yes, back to the task at hand, Zecora told me the world was going to end today, so she mixed up a brew of this white stuff and made me drink it. It made me see into the future, which all I saw was you pressing the button on that.... thing.... and then the whole world went WUUUUUUBBBBB, and everything exploded." After Twilight got done with her story, Vinyl explained it was a freindly gesture to get the sun to turn on, so that its batteries didint run out. "Yep, soo anyway I didnt know i was going to end the universe or anything, Its just that the sun keeps turning on wayyy to late, and its messing up my Vinylicous song."

"Oh, that was Celestia's fault I sent her a book to read, and Luna told me she stays up wayyyyyy to late at night, so it makes her tired so she cant rais... er.... turn on the sun."

"Ok thanks for the understanding Twilight!" Vinyl said as Twilight turned around to leave to celebrate saving the world another time.

-------------------------------------------------MEANWHILE------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Derpy Hooves had just finished her muffin, when she noticed that the sun was rais... er.... turning on outside. "Well no more muffin, and I already finished my mail delivery today, sooo I guess I can go hang out with my friends!" Derpy exclaimed, already walking out the door. "Ohhh goodie, Its Vinyl Scratch and Twilight Sparkle!" Depy said as she noticed Twlight walking away from Vinyl. "Whoa, whoa, that muffin must have set off my weight balance or something, because Im not flying straight anymore! WATCH OUT!!!" Derpy yelled out to Vinyl, who was listening to her Vinylicous song. WHOOFM! Derpy went flying into Vinyl and the BASS CANNON went dropping to the ground. "Whoa, what was that?" Pinkie Pie asked "I felt a doozy coming on, and then it just stopped." Pinkie also said as she jumped over the BASS CANNON and landed right on top of the ON button. Vinyl sighed "Goodbye world..." She waited and waited until she looked up to see that nothing had happened. "Hmmmm,ohh" Vinyl exclaimed, as she saw the batteries to the BASS CANNON lying only a few feet away from them.  "I guess when Derpy knocked it over the batteries fell out of the back!"

*Random crowd lifts Derpy up and throws her in the air* "Hip Hip Hooray! Derpy saved the da.. eh.. world!"

Twilight sits at the edge of the crowd speculating. "How come I didnt get something like this when I saved the world like 50 times?"

:muffins::derp::muffins::derp:

Vinyl Scratch: *Walks over to Twilight Sparkle as I fix up the bass cannon and put it on safety mode so it won't accidentally fire*

Oh, well, you see, I made it by taking lots of VCR parts, Blu-Ray players A PS4 and Xbow One engine, and covered the outideside part up with a gun-shaped figure, I thought it was a good idea to make something in the shape of a gun that is an awesome new instrument that was never thought of before, and it basically had an update from the 2 different Companies of Sony and Microsoft, basically the most awesomest Entertainment companies in the world!!

The updates made them louder and I could have made them have a charge with just a wire if it had enough space, but uh... Hehehe... I just had to put batteries in it instead, it would probably only last for about 30 seconds with that much power O.o...

Have you ever tried making something that could read for you? You know, if you wouldn't mind haveing something else do the reading for you if you didn't wanna look at the page and probably cook breakfast at the same time? I tried, but as close as I could get was an EMP which some suited wierd shaped creatures with 2 legs and arms took and gave me the idea of wubs :D

Edited by FlutterDashie27