True Rarity

Why are YOU Playing the Waiting Game?

Most of us are probably playing the waiting game right now, whether it's for feedback on your art or fanfiction, your food order to be filled, or bedtime. What are YOU waiting for?

Me? I'm waiting for the iPad Mini I ordered from Best Buy to get here. I'm pretty sure it will come either today or tomorrow. I spent all day yesterday waiting before I remembered that UPS doesn't ship on Presidents' Day. XD

Edited by Lady~Rarity

I'm waiting for my inspiration and for some words to pop into my head, so I can finish this fan fiction that I'm working on. Plus, I'm waiting to have some dinner later on. Ugh! :P

Well I was waiting for my Rarity and Doctor Whooves posters to arrive, but they just came in today. :squee:

Now? Um ... hmm ... well I suppose I'm waiting for my brother and sister to get home from school so I can watch some Doctor Who, or even start messing around in Arma 2 for a while. Don't wanna do that right now in case I end up getting distracted and missing their bus. :P

Edited by Sir Jackleberry

Badges

Pretty much to get home from school and work.  Nothing better than sitting down after a long day.

Badges

Waiting for my parents to get home so I can have dinner. I was waiting for this movie I ordered from Amazon to get here but it finally did a few hours ago. 

Edited by WheatleyCore

Badges

Waiting to get back home from lunch, for my laptop to be repaired, for my airsoft gun to be sent back.

Edited by Delernil

Me? I'm waiting for the iPad Mini I ordered from Best Buy to get here. I'm pretty sure it will come either today or tomorrow. I spent all day waiting before I remembered that UPS doesn't ship on Presidents' Day. XD

That happened to me too!  My package still hasn't arrived, and since I've had boxes stolen before I'm super paranoid.  I ordered a set of dice to play the Fate RPG with.  I've also ordered Quarriors (it's a deck building game but with dice) that I'm waiting to be shipped.

I'm waiting for...good question, I don't know really.

I could be playing Pokémon Black 2 right now. I could also be reading Attack or Titan, or Homestuck at the moment as well. Why am I not doing one of these things?

I'm waiting for my ID to arrive.

Which will get me a job guaranteed.

Which will give me money.

Which will give me access to a computer, supplies, a living, and life itself.

I'm waiting for my girlfriends parents to unground her so I won't be lonely :(

I'm waiting for Super Smash Bros Brawl and and SD card I ordered to get here so I can continue to play some Project M

I've been waiting on the return of bionicle for five years and now its been announced that it will return so my waiting is almost over.

also I'm waiting for an enemy that I've made in clash of clans to lower his shield.

Waiting on PMs or RPs xD Not much going on though, also waiting to go home :(

Waiting for my MLP volume 3 comic as well as Pony Tales Volume 2 and Season 3 From Shout! factory.  :P

Once I order a new receiver for my wireless mouse, which I'll do tomorrow, because I came home today to find the one I have is toast. Speaking of toast, I think I'll make some, which won't require much of a wait.

Badges

Waiting for a sign of life from my crush and also waiting for my throat to get better. (still, ~7000 points in MLK :D take that, illness :D )

Oh, and youtube to upload my pointless 10 seconds render test.

The Generac CorePower 7KW:

0069647105837_500X500.jpg

That way, 80% of my house is guaranteed power no matter what, and Mother Nature can't separate me from ponies.

Oh, and a drawing tablet too:

graphic-tablet.jpg

I'm waiting 99.9% of my life XD. Whether I order things online (most recently ps2 games :D ) or just for something to happen when I'm bored XD I'm also waiting for bronycon and the announcement I can go from my parents but that's both a while away I assume :D also I really want DayZ but I doubt I'll end up getting it. So ya, a lot of waiting haha :D

I'm waiting to go out for my B-day and get a Nexus and a few other present's I don't know....

I'm hardcore waiting for my monthly cheque to come in so I can buy groceries and not starve @____@

I'm also waiting for someone on Gaia Online to buy my item XD

I'm waiting for a headset to arrive in the mail.

I wanted my voice to sound more clear on Skype.

I'm waiting for people to start caring about my writing. So basically I'll be waiting forever.

Waiting to hear if I got some freelance work I'd submitted a proposal for...

Badges