Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why are YOU Playing the Waiting Game?

True Rarity

I'm waiting for the school year to end (only 80 days left!)

I am also waiting for a flash card to come in the mail

And maybe waiting to come up with ideas to daydream about

I've been waiting on the return of bionicle for five years and now its been announced that it will return so my waiting is almost over.

Holy shit wat

I am so happy now

Anyway, waiting for my next paycheck. Waiting for summer so some friends will be back in the area, and so I can possibly go on my road trip (which doesn't necessarily need to be in the summer, but more people I want to see will be in the same place then).

Also waiting for tomorrow, because Tuesday is my Friday (I get Wednesday and Thursday off, which makes Friday my Monday; how depressing is that?)

• 4 months later...

Currently, I'm waiting for my video to finish rendering.

Movie Studio said it was gonna take 14+ hours, but it's at something like ~50% right now and it's been ~50 minutes. Darn estimation times. :P

I am waiting for love :lol:

Stiiiiiill waiting.... :okiedokielokie:

Isnt everyone /) *Brohoof-hug* (  :blush:

I hope not! 

This is for you and everypony playing the waiting game of love:

Group_Hug_S3E13.png

I'm waiting for Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright, ONCE Upon a Time Season 3 on Blu-ray, and A Brony Tale (The Documentary with Ashleigh Ball) coming before the end of August.

Silly Jackie and his thread bumping :P

I guess I'm waiting for this summer to be over (a couple weeks left) and for the school year to start. I feel much more productive when I have work to do instead of just sitting around all day. :P Besides, it'll be nice to see my friends more frequently again.

• Brohoof 1

I'm waiting for someone to respond to the topic I made on this forum with actual advice. That and I'm waiting for POKEMON OMEGA RUBY AND ALPHA SAPPHIRE! WHO'S WITH ME?

• Brohoof 2

I'm waiting for someone to respond to the topic I made on this forum with actual advice. That and I'm waiting for POKEMON OMEGA RUBY AND ALPHA SAPPHIRE! WHO'S WITH ME?

YESYESYESYESYESYES MUST.AVOID.SPOILERS.

• Brohoof 1

Waiting for...

-my birthday! It's on the 20th :catface:

-more money so I can order this hoodie with the mane six on it ;3; (halfway there!)

-a chance to find a job. I just need a break, someone cut me a break and give me a part time job!

-school to start up, graduating high school thissss schooool yeaaaar ;)

I'm waiting for a house te become vacant so that I can live on my own and I'm waiting for my healthcare money thingy to be in order. Besides that, I'm waiting for my book to finish itself, but he's kinda lazy, so I have to do everything for him...