Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dear Princess Celestia...

ZukoIsBestPony

Dear Princess Celestia,

Y U NO STOP BEING LAZY! Just because you have a sun tattooed to your ass, doesn't mean you can force Twilight, and whoever else to do all your crap, while you get praised for everything.

Sincerely,

Me.

P.S.: Everyone is just pretending to like you.

• Brohoof 2

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I learned that nothing lasts forever, not even friendship. Your "friends" will desert you when you need them most, and turn their backs when you call their names.

Friendship is tragic.

Sincerely, an anonymous Dalek

• Brohoof 2

Dear Princess Celestia,

How is your sister not traumatized by 1000 years of isolation, followed by not addressing the grievances that caused her to rebel in the first place and being brought to the fact that not only was she vilified for seeking affirmation for her work, but that you being able to raise both the sun and the moon ultimately rendered her purpose and her existence completely meaningless?

Regards,

Denim&Venom

• Brohoof 2

Dear Princess Celestia,

All I want for christmas is to...

Sorry wrong letter and I'm writing in pen.

Can you please stop making the sun point right into my eyes no matter where I go, Please

That guy you saw in that one store with the little teddy bears, 

Times

• Brohoof 2

Dear Princess celestia...    today I WILL DESTROY FLUTTERSHY!
Really what a quwink-e-dink, I was gonna destroy Fluttershy today too, her bunny hired me for the assassination, she's paying me with pony plushies. wanna team up?

Dear princess celestia:

Can I ask you something?I need you to ban from equestria someone i know... :P

Dear Princess celestia...

today I WILL DESTROY FLUTTERSHY!

COUNT ME IN!!! :D

• 2 months later...
(edited)

[This post is hidden. No offense to anyone, but I am no longer part of the community and no longer wish to be an (active) part of the forums. I treasure the friendships I made along the way. Thank you!]

Edited by CadetGrey

(edited)

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I learned that taking an End-of-course exam is the most pointless thing to ever grace the world, especially when to pass you only need to get 50% of the questions right. Just one month left of school. Wish me luck. I won't learn anything in academics. Learning real life lessons is more important in my opinion anyway.

Your faithful subject,

Judgement

Edited by Judgement

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Dear Princess Celestia

This is my 2nd letter to you, again I didn´t learn anything. But I wanted to send you this letter just to warn you I united forces will Luna, and you will be sent to the sun for a 1000 years very soon. REVENGE!! So beware ;)

PinkieAlliPie.

Edited by PinkieAlliPie

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today, I learned that no matter how much faith you put into certain friends... some of them... will just fail you, no matter what. Friendship can be a powerful thing. For good, or for bad. That everypony should be as careful as they can be when they select their friends. For rare it is, when you find a true friend that has true qualities of the elements of harmony. 

Your faithful student,

Zion R. Liengod

P.S. It's been raining for two days here. Can you call off the rain pegasi for a nice sunny day, please? Everypony here would appreciate it. Thanks a bunch!