Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's Your Longest Ongoing Conversation On Here?

Linux Distro

Alright guys, so what is currently your longest ongoing conversation on the forums? It can be a RP, debate, anything with you and a certain set of people. Say how many replies/pages there are there, and you can say with who if you want.

Mine is currently a PM, 45 pages and 894 replies. This is with my first friend on le forums, Comrade Courage. (Or just Comrade.) We both are those type of people who talk too much. xD

• Brohoof 3

If I remember correctly, I don't think I've ever replied to same topic/blog/PM more than fifteen times. As anybody who talks to me on Skype knows, I'm a person of few words in a real-time conversation with very rare exceptions, the same applies here.

Edited by Harmonic Revelations
  • Brohoof 2

There is a thing I use called Skype

I barely PM anybody. If I PM somebody, it would be to the admins, trying to submit my banners that never saw the light of day to be displayed on the forum.

I'm going to guess that my longest PM would be with Pink Mist with like 5 PMs

• Brohoof 1

Another user here (he probably doesn't want me to mention his name) and I have been having a conversation since last October, and our thread currently has 66 pages. We don't plan to stop anytime soon.

Edited by SparklingSwirls
  • Brohoof 1

My longest conversation here is 17 pages.  That may not sound like much, but our average PM is 400 to 500 words long.  So what we lack in quantity we make up for in quality.  :D

• Brohoof 1

Maybe around three pages, and that applies to several people. When people PM me about site-related stuff, it typically doesn't last very long. When people PM me on a personal basis, we usually take it to Skype soon thereafter as it's less cumbersome than the PM system, and we can talk vocally if the other person also likes to do that. I'm in calls all the time, which is my primary way of keeping up with people.

• Brohoof 1

I barely use the PM inbox system...I've had a couple go past a page, though :squee:

I mostly use Skype. I think the longest one I had on here was with Rinku unfortunately with about 30 pages of replies. 

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 1

Ongoing ... conversations? HAHAH- *Ahem* Sorry ... :(

I believe that my longest conversation here on the forums was like ... 2 pages long, and had 32 replies. 'Twas with . ;)

Yeah I often fail at maintaining convos for long. *Sigh* It sucks, and it probably makes me come off as a jerk or something. >.<

• Brohoof 1

Don't tell me that your longest conv. is with 32 replies. That's sad xD

Sad, but true, unfortunately. Shy people problems. xD

Conversing has never been my strong point, at least for longer periods of time.

Now my longest PM, disregarding whether or not I actually participated in it a lot, is 341 replies with 18 pages, and that was from way back