Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's Your Longest Ongoing Conversation On Here?

Linux Distro

I'm also flutterSHY, and it's sad in so many ways, but I just don't give a buck.

If I ever skyped with someone here, I would just froze and stay #frozen. :(

Oh yeah, I'm really bad when it comes to Skype as well. I try to avoid it when possible. xD

You know what, maybe I should go back and revive some of my dead convos. Could be interesting. :D

How do you guys have these massive conversations with random people? What in the world do you talk about that can stretch conversations past a few messages?

As someone who doesn't have the slightest clue how to hold a conversation with others, this is a mystery to me

• Brohoof 1

Well, I had a part in an RP that had over a thousand replies, as well as its sequel of equal length.  As for PMs, six pages is my highest at the moment, which narrowly beats my previous record of five.  I've never been very good at conversation...

How do you guys have these massive conversations with random people? What in the world do you talk about that can stretch conversations past a few messages?

As someone who doesn't have the slightest clue how to hold a conversation with others, this is a mystery to me

You be surprised, I have a friend on DA that I have ongoing note exchange with that we reply to several day with just "whatever" and have been since late 2011 when we meant via mutual interest and ponies that evolved into a more general friendship.  

For me it would be the several page drag-out I had with a certain person in the thread about Homosexuality that resulted in him rage blocking me for disagreeing with him. I'm sure a good chunk of you are fully aware of it because we went at each other for days on end before it came to a head. 

I don't get a lot of personal messages, but my longest is a PM almost 5 pages long, with 72 replies. It's a PM between me and Brosparkles, that has gone on for a month now. Happens to be one of my only two that has stretched more than two pages (other than a clan PM, which stretches 12 with 320 something replies. The PM hasn't been touched in almost 4 months, but I don't respond to it anymore. It's just there.)

Edited by Twilly F. Sniper

I have about 11 pages and about 200 replies in my official PM with Flutter to the Shy called "THE EPICALLY OFFICIAL PM FOR EUREKA AND FLUTTER TO THE SHY THE EPICALLY AWESOME".

This screenshot can answer that:

post-8762-0-78893700-1393650544_thumb.png

One of the things that I consider incredibly special about me and Pink Mist was how persistent our communication used to be. :)

I'm going to miss our PMs. :(

• Brohoof 4

One of the things that I consider incredibly special about me and Pink Mist was how persistent our communication used to be.

Whether they're long, frequent or both, there's nothing like lengthy PM conversations with someone you truly care about.  :)

Even though she is now banned, my pm with Rinku was over 6000 replies

Holy cow!  :blink:  Especially considering she was here for what, two months?  Even if every PM was tiny...just a sentence or two, that's amazing. 

• Brohoof 2

• 3 months later...
(edited)

147 pages with raindash dragon O-o Who knew we talked so much :o

I think i've thunder-kicked the record from the Site

794 pages of conversation with this girl <3,and a friend of mine :3

Edited by Lightwing
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

DashForever and I have a tradition of watching various television shows and commentating in PM topics. Since these also serve as general chat topics...

The current one is for The Spectacular Spider-Man, started in May, and is 54 pages long.

(There's also the ever-growing chat I have with Scootalove, but he mentioned it earlier back and its growth has been less parasprite-esque. :lol: )

Edited by Stellafera
  • Brohoof 1

• 9 months later...

My longest PM conversation is with Princess_Moonlight; 3658 replies so far, and almost 200 pages in little more than a month. And that's without counting the conversations we had in other PMs... X3

Edited by WoofWoof~