Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's Your Longest Ongoing Conversation On Here?

Linux Distro

Currently the longest going for me is between me and a friend here at 30 pages, would be a lot more if I was not terrible at conversations. ~_~ Then again our messages are usually pretty long..Still, I suck at conversations.

(edited)

My longest ongoing convo was when me and some other dudes argued about Celestia and wither she's a troll or not 

oh i didnt see the on here part whoops

Edited by coco-ta-mi

I mainly talk to people on Skype these days so I don't have any long on-going conversations in my PM inbox, not including a few group PMs I'm in. A few older ones though are with fizz, destiny, spoon, dareaper, and maybe others I can't think of at the moment.

• 2 months later...

Longest ongoing one is... with with 339 replies (17 pages)
i swear it use to be a work PM but it slowly dissolved into madness

I used to talk through PM's much more during 2012-2013 but now a days I tend to not send as many PM's as I once did. I think the longest conversation I had was with Pinkie~Sparkle back when I was dating her but that's probably about it. Most of the conversations I've had with others have been really short lived. Wish I could socially connect better with others but I just have a hard time with bringing myself to messaging others these days. I tend to post more and lurk around mostly these days.

• 3 years later...