Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's Your Longest Ongoing Conversation On Here?

Linux Distro

6 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

I think that's more a series of short exchanges, really :)

an endless short exchanges to be extent. :orly:

Edited by TBD

3 minutes ago, TBD said:

and endless short exchanges to be extent. :orly:

Well, it fills in the time until a baby dashie arrives - most of the other regulars seem to have wandered away from the site, sadly.

Just now, CypherHoof said:

Well, it fills in the time until a baby dashie arrives - most of the other regulars seem to have wandered away from the site, sadly.

yes I agree, will guide is sometime here too and we-r-venom but for the time being, it's just us two banning each other to death. 

I had one that was about 70 pages long with my ex (he was on here, but he's been inactive for a pretty long time and I won't link his profile). Though we used the same conversation for all of our PMs. I can't check because of course I can't get the password to my old account.

My longest PM conversation has 100 pages and 2492 posts! :wau: I've had a few others with more than a hundred replies too, but they're still relatively rare (as I mostly talk to others by replying to statuses). :grin:

Edited by Tacodidra
  • Brohoof 3

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Less than ten messages back and forth. I don’t know how to keep a conversation, and I’d be too scared to try. 

Edit: actually, it was about twelve. I didn’t check when I posted this. :twismile:

Edited by Cagey
  • Brohoof 1

Way back in 2015, I probably had 20 pages worth of messages between one user and me. I don't remember who though, and it really isn't that many messages compared to some others here, lol. I talk to most of my friends here outside of the forums, actually

• 1 year later...