Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What did you do for money when you were a teenager?

Sanic Screwdriver

Uhh, I came here to look for ideas, hahaha. First thing I can do is sell some video games(jesus christ). Unfortunately in 2014 everything cool just had to come. Freakin Godzilla movie, RWBY figures, conventions, cosplay materials that I will possibly need, and some other games/consoles. God, this year has too much stuff coming out

• Brohoof 1

Summer- General work around yards, mowing, helping with landscaping, etc...

Fall and Spring- Refereeing Football (Soccer) matches.

Edited by Sergei

I didn't :D My parents bought what I needed for me until I could get a job. Key word: NEEDED

Never anything I wanted. X3 Just the necessities.

However, I guess doing some minor chores for a movie ticket might count?

• Brohoof 1

Uhh, I came here to look for ideas, hahaha. First thing I can do is sell some video games(jesus christ). Unfortunately in 2014 everything cool just had to come. Freakin Godzilla movie, RWBY figures, conventions, cosplay materials that I will possibly need, and some other games/consoles. God, this year has too much stuff coming out

Really XD I actually made this thread because I want to go to brony con, meaning I'm skipping out on a bunch of stuff if I do D:

Right now, at the age of 17, I'm sweeping floors and keep an autoshop organized, sometimes getting to do an occasional tire rotation or oil change.

Today, though, I had to move my bosses' old weight-lifting set into storage...

...yeahh, was a looonnnngggg day, and I'm sore af :(

• Brohoof 1

Last summer I worked on a corn field.

Getting up to reach the first bus to reach the bus that takes you to the next county where you walk among crops for ~6 hours is.....well, actually it was more fun than it sounds :D

There is always someone to talk with and you get a nice salary. (well, at least among other teens' slaraies, that is)

Got part-time work and was in a relationship where the guy gave me money for anything I wanted.

(No, I wasn't using him. He offered me money and I almost always declined his offers. We're long since broken up).

I had a paper route for a while before I could get a "real" job.  I worked at Burger King, then for a place that delivered those advertising flyers that you find on your door (yeah, I was "that" person... cluttering up your yard, getting bitten by dogs... good times, good times), then I worked at McDonald's, then I tried telemarketing (it was horrible and I was not at ALL good at it).

My parents never gave me an allowance or let me do chores for money (I had a metric f*ckton of chores, but didn't get paid for them) so I got pretty good at making birthday and Christmas money from my grandparents last.