Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Wishes for your life?

Fantasma Phantasm

I'm pouring my heart out here! (multiple wishes incoming!) My wish is to be an entertainer for everyone!

To be the one to make  people smile with my voices and antics. I also wish to travel places and meet people! Did you know I only went to Navada TWICE in my lifetime? most of my life so far has been in California. Another wish is to do collaborations with other Bronies, I just want to have fun and talk to other Bronies with my wacky voices and hopefully participate in animation or even a read along which brings me to my next wish. I want to make a Youtube channel(s) and make vids of my horrible playing ability and still entertain with witty comments, my voice and maybe even other Bronies. I also wish to bring my views of justice into light, so that maybe I can change the thought of negativaty a different direction and bring about peace among my community. I also keep wishing I could go to a convention. I really want to go to have fun and for once meet people with similar interests as I do, to be able to act out and have a really good time. One of my BIGGEST wishes is to find a perfect love, and be happy through thick and thin, even the worst of times wouldn't be able to bring us down! I also wish to become famous in some sense of the word. I want to be able to host things and people recognizing me for being 'the good guy' and a really good voice actor!! I love all the people of the world which is why I want to know your wishes! I'm like totally crying right now... SHOW ME YOUR FEELINGS!!! O.O (jk)

I also wish to give ideas for drawings stories or even games with my imagination. I mean I see all these people on different websites or conventions with good friends or wonderful art! I mean people blogging and having fun posting things! I want to be like that!! So please show me your wishes..... it'll make me happy.

• Brohoof 2

My wish is to go to college and get the hell out of the town I live in, and get a decent dorm-mate who will be chill with my brony-ness.

Oh, and world peace, no hunger, make @Rockymoo leader of the free world, all of that nifty bullshit :D

You know this makes me happy! You have a good life ahead you! Don't know why! but you do!

• Brohoof 1

1. Enjoy life to the fullest and happiest way possible.

2. Find the friends that will be with me until the end.

3. Go to college and continue my dream careers as a psychologist or tech engineer.

4. Move far away to live my life for privacy.

• Brohoof 2

1. Enjoy life to the fullest and happiest way possible.

2. Find the friends that will be with me until the end.

3. Go to college and continue my dream careers as a psychologist or tech engineer.

4. Move far away to live my life for privacy.

Pursue all of it! I see so much potential in what will happen! be the best you can!

Edited by Mr.Green

1. Meet one very, VERY special pony in person (is she's reading this, she'll know what I mean :) )

2. Pursue my carreer as a concert pianist

(3.not-so-much-likely-close-to-impossible) Go to Equestria :wub:

PS. You want to make other people laugh, make YouTube channel for such purposes, and collaborate with other Bronies on that? Oh man, you're great! :yay:

I also have a YouTube channel, and want to do the same stuff you said! :)

So here is my YT channel: www.youtube.com/DruggedChicken

Feel free to PM me either here, or on Youtube :)

• Brohoof 2

1- Become a YouTuber (I would love to do this)

2- Be more confident

3- Find my special someone (or somepony)

4- Become an astronaut (Which seems like a long-shot)

5- Live a happy life

6- Make true friends

Those are all :P hopefully atleast 1 of them become true

• Brohoof 1

1. I wish my Anxiety Disorder, Panic Disorder, Schizophrenia, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, and Chronic Depression would go away completely.

2. I I wish to find the right person to settle down with.

3. I wish to find true happiness and meaning to my life.

4. I wish to remain healthy.

5. I wish to become more confident and have a higher self esteem.

6. I wish to make more friends.

7. I wish to own my first Amazon Parrot.

8. I wish to rekindle a friendship that was lost a few years ago...

9. I wish to become fairly wealthy living in Colorado.

10. I wish to adopt a child when I get older.

Edited by Samurott77
  • Brohoof 1

Don't have any, like seriously, because I make shit happen in my life.  Wishes are for wussies. 

Is what Iron Will said, but for me, it would be good health and living until I'm like 75 or something.  Screw world peace. 

• Brohoof 1

1. To have a career in voice acting for cartoon and anime, so I can have the opportunities to work with and possibly befriend some of my favorite voice actors (I'm looking at you Tara!)

2. To travel to various countries on an almost yearly basis (I hardly ever get to travel outside the United States)

3. To co-star in a Wes Anderson film (or at least meet Wes Anderson somehow)

Half the time my wish for life is to find someone again, to move up in the world, and all that other stuff, and the other half of the time my wish for life is for it to end. Which one it is for the day, I never know until I wake up. 

I may not know your situation, but, know this, think only whats true to you whether its living life to the fullest or wanting it end. Not everything is black and white, as much as it seem nowadays, have wider expectations. Know what truly makes happy.

1.to become an animator! (It's been my dream since I was 6)

2.to get a great girlfriend that will be with me till death do us part

3.To have great friends that will be with me forever

I'm glad! stay true to it. Falter is not an option!

1. Meet one very, VERY special pony in person (is she's reading this, she'll know what I mean :) )

2. Pursue my carreer as a concert pianist

(3.not-so-much-likely-close-to-impossible) Go to Equestria :wub:

PS. You want to make other people laugh, make YouTube channel for such purposes, and collaborate with other Bronies on that? Oh man, you're great! :yay:

I also have a YouTube channel, and want to do the same stuff you said! :)

So here is my YT channel: www.youtube.com/DruggedChicken

Feel free to PM me either here, or on Youtube :)

Glad to know somepony has similar interests! I like your goals so keep it up for your sake and even mine!

1- Become a YouTuber (I would love to do this)

2- Be more confident

3- Find my special someone (or somepony)

4- Become an astronaut (Which seems like a long-shot)

5- Live a happy life

6- Make true friends

Those are all :P hopefully atleast 1 of them become true

Pfffft only 1? Try all of them! You can make all of those wishes come true with true effort! You have a chance to do everything, just go go go for it! Be confident in yourself! which, guess what! is one of your wishes! learn to be strong and knock it out of the park!

1. I wish my Anxiety Disorder, Panic Disorder, Schizophrenia, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, and Chronic Depression would go away completely.

2. I I wish to find the right person to settle down with.

3. I wish to find true happiness and meaning to my life.

4. I wish to remain healthy.

5. I wish to become more confident and have a higher self esteem.

6. I wish to make more friends.

7. I wish to own my first Amazon Parrot.

8. I wish to rekindle a friendship that was lost a few years ago...

9. I wish to become fairly wealthy living in Colorado.

10. I wish to adopt a child when I get older.

Your wishes are in my heart. And I will pray for them to come true. I want you to power through these obstaclesand make them come true. Stay strong and you'll find happiness! I may be a nameless face behind a monitor\screen, but its something I wish for all people. to be happy. You'll do it. I know you can!

• Brohoof 1

My wish would be to stop the favoritism on the forums and not have people feel so left out on here. I'm on that list of left out people as well. People get so much more recognition on here than others that really deserve it, and it's not fair.

• Brohoof 1

Don't have any, like seriously, because I make shit happen in my life.  Wishes are for wussies. 

Is what Iron Will said, but for me, it would be good health and living until I'm like 75 or something.  Screw world peace. 

HA! Strong untill the end! I like that in a person! Whether or not you have a wish you are still going to do it! Keep that adtitude! It'll get you places! But remember to stay true to your ways, you can't just jump the gun and completely blow that statement out of the water! So i'm holding this to you! Promise to stay stubborn!

My wish would be to stop the favoritism on the forums and not have people feel so left out on here. I'm on that list of left out people as well. People get so much more recognition on here than others that really deserve it, and it's not fair.

I don't think its so much that, as it is that not everyone clicks. I don't think people are being mean, but they just happen to talk better and get along with some people, and not quite as well with others.

• Brohoof 1