Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Wishes for your life?

Fantasma Phantasm

I would've wished for a relationship again, but anytime I try looking, it sucks. Seems to work better for me, when I don't try to find it, it just happens.

• Brohoof 1

1. To touch the east coast. The only countries that I have ever been to are the USA and Canada.

2. To make friends.

3. To make something that everybody will use one day.

4. To learn Japanese and move to Japan and work at a software/hardware company.

I've only been to Nevada! So I want you to do that for yourself and me! And to make something EVERYONE would use sounds so nice... It would actually help relations with everyone. You go and take action!

Go to a pretty nice D1 college and hopefully end up as a pro basketball player. Not to brag but I'm pretty good xD

Ha! Have confidence in your ability! And when I see you in the NBA, know that you got there through yourself! Inner confidence is strength to do things unimaginable. Don't get cocky through! Best of luck to you!

I'd just love to be part of a well-known metal or rock band xD

Pffft! Be part of one?! Be one! I know you can! Just work at it! And once I see you on that stage! I'll be your loudest cheerer!!!

• Brohoof 2

Not much actually anymore... College has not been working out so well for me this semester. Idk as of right now I may just get a full time job and move onwards from there.

Kind of lost my desires to be in a relationship with anyone anymore. Don't want to have kids either. I guess I am just going to settle for the down low for right now. As long as I can support myself for right now I will be happy enough.... Need some time to ponder on things anyway.

• Brohoof 1

My wish would have to be to reach the end of my life and feel as if I have actually lived it and not wasted any second of it. To have no regrets to put it into simpler terms. 

Then that time is now! Live life to the fullest and make you kick life in the butt and make it better for you!  Make sure everything you do makes you feel accomplished in everything you do! Life is preacious, don't waste it with things that could break it!

I have an idea for a TV show that I want to pitch to Disney. If that doesn't work out, I'll try Nickelodeon.

Make all of them want you! because I bet they'll regret it if they don't get you for themselves!

• Brohoof 3

- To have either a girlfriend or a boyfriend (yes, I'm bi, don't judge me)

- To become a famous fanfilm maker on YouTube

- To go off on a deep space mission

- The ability to know everything

- Confidence, meaning that I can tell my parents that I'm a brony (which I can't do right now)

• Brohoof 1

Not much actually anymore... College has not been working out so well for me this semester. Idk as of right now I may just get a full time job and move onwards from there.

Kind of lost my desires to be in a relationship with anyone anymore. Don't want to have kids either. I guess I am just going to settle for the down low for right now. As long as I can support myself for right now I will be happy enough.... Need some time to ponder on things anyway.

Hey. If thats what you need right now that is okay. Hopes and wishes don't have to be fancy, they just need to fit you and what you want. For as long as you're happy, it'll be a dream come true. And if ever do decide look at the world again, look to what can help on your plight. Look to the light and your hopes high! Got it?

- To have either a girlfriend or a boyfriend (yes, I'm bi, don't judge me)

- To become a famous fanfilm maker on YouTube

- To go off on a deep space mission

- The ability to know everything

- Confidence, meaning that I can tell my parents that I'm a brony (which I can't do right now)

I don't judge the Bisexual or the homosexual. If its something they want thats just fine. Don't be scared to tell your parents about being a Brony! My method was just drawing ponies and occasionally talking or singing about. Have confidence in everything you do! and don't forget to have fun with it!

• Brohoof 2

Make all of them want you! because I bet they'll regret it if they don't get you for themselves!

Man, that... that really boosted my self-esteem. It went down a little when my OCs received some harsh feedback.

Edited by Red Pegasus

Right now the thing I'm looking forward to the most is moving out to my own apartment. 

Not because I hate my parents or anything like that. It's just I feel ready to progress life, and if things go as planned, i'm moving out in 6 months.  :)

Other than that I have a life goal to try out parachuting, suuuuper looking forward to that  ^_^

However I guess those aren't wished, but whats to come ^^

I actually don't have that many wishes (mainly because wishes mean you aren't able to do whatever the wish is).

But it would probably be the ability to fly. If as a pegasus in Equestria, even better  :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Right now the thing I'm looking forward to the most is moving out to my own apartment. 

Not because I hate my parents or anything like that. It's just I feel ready to progress life, and if things go as planned, i'm moving out in 6 months.  :)

Other than that I have a life goal to try out parachuting, suuuuper looking forward to that  ^_^

However I guess those aren't wished, but whats to come ^^

I actually don't have that many wishes (mainly because wishes mean you aren't able to do whatever the wish is).

But it would probably be the ability to fly. If as a pegasus in Equestria, even better  :lol:

I commend you to your positivity! Do it what you're passionate for! Well wishes to me more of your hopes for the future rather than the impossible.(Which may even become possible in the future!) you never know!

I actually want to be a sportswriter/caster, I'm pretty knowledgeable at that kinda stuff xD

Go for it! Thats what wishes are for! They're speed boost to your main goal!

• Brohoof 1

I wish for that special someone to come into my life and we just be together as my first date in my life, (and i'm in high school), and for me to one day have my crush like me back and for it to not be awkward  and to let my mom let me go on dates and that my animal crossing town doesn't get cockroaches one day or go bad, that I maybe be able to get others to stop teasing me for liking pokemon and that I be more of a rainbow dash at school and for people to stop calling my little pony watchers gay and that pokemon gets even better over the years and that I finally figure out what I want to do when I get to college and that everybody's wishes come true. Well, maybe not if their wishes are wrong...

• Brohoof 1

I wish for that special someone to come into my life and we just be together as my first date in my life, (and i'm in high school), and for me to one day have my crush like me back and for it to not be awkward  and to let my mom let me go on dates and that my animal crossing town doesn't get cockroaches one day or go bad, that I maybe be able to get others to stop teasing me for liking pokemon and that I be more of a rainbow dash at school and for people to stop calling my little pony watchers gay and that pokemon gets even better over the years and that I finally figure out what I want to do when I get to college and that everybody's wishes come true. Well, maybe not if their wishes are wrong...

Heart of a hero... I like this a lot, me being about 'all that is good'. I KNOW those wishes will come true! No doubt about It! You also must take action, for all your words will be for naught if you didn't do anything first. I'll be working on it here to! Pokémon will live on forevermore by the way!!  Your wishes are just. I like that.

• Brohoof 1

I wish I could move out of the city, and back into the countryside, then I wish to build a tulip garden and a farm. I wish I had a decent living, trading stocks, painting frescoes and playing music, simply enjoy every waking moment of life, instead of backbreaking or monotonous labour like my parents do, thus this is at the heart of my desire, to be free and independent from anyone trying to keep me from adventure. Most of all, I wish to have friends again, I wish to be around my brother and sister, who have had a hard living same as me, and bronies, I really want to meet bronies, get to know them and let them know who I am, so I wish people would accept me as is, not try to alter me for their selfish pride, for all of the wishes I have it is friendship I yearn for the most.   

• Brohoof 1

I wish I could move out of the city, and back into the countryside, then I wish to build a tulip garden and a farm. I wish I had a decent living, trading stocks, painting frescoes and playing music, simply enjoy every waking moment of life, instead of backbreaking or monotonous labour like my parents do, thus this is at the heart of my desire, to be free and independent from anyone trying to keep me from adventure. Most of all, I wish to have friends again, I wish to be around my brother and sister, who have had a hard living same as me, and bronies, I really want to meet bronies, get to know them and let them know who I am, so I wish people would accept me as is, not try to alter me for their selfish pride, for all of the wishes I have it is friendship I yearn for the most.   

Your wishes are in my heart. You came to the right topic to express that. I would love to meet you person! You seem like someone i'd get along with just fine! I think your wishes are lovely. Wishes are the hope that drive you to take action, not just the impossible. With enough courage all things come true. Its reminds me of something I live by, 'courage is the Magic that turns wishes into reality.' I have a lot of faith in you and hopefully you and your family get out of the situation you're in!  A happy life to you! ^_^  ;)

I want to get myself in school and out of this unreliable crap factory jobs I got myself stuck in, on account of my half assing internet school and having bad habits. I want to get on tact with my inspirations and find a nice girl that enjoys MLP, and my nerd side, and all things odd about the person I am, and it may sound generic, but, to "make some REAL friends." lol

• Brohoof 1

I want to get myself in school and out of this unreliable crap factory jobs I got myself stuck in, on account of my half assing internet school and having bad habits. I want to get on tact with my inspirations and find a nice girl that enjoys MLP, and my nerd side, and all things odd about the person I am, and it may sound generic, but, to "make some REAL friends." lol

There is no such thing as a 'generic' wish, friend. It just means a lot of people(PONIES!!!) have common goals and thats good! Now I know habits are hard to break, but.. you got this! Let your wishes be the ambitions that drive you! Not make it seem like a mere fallacy! Odd people are cool to! It makes life interesting! Good luck! ^_^

There is no such thing as a 'generic' wish, friend. It just means a lot of people(PONIES!!!) have common goals and thats good! Now I know habits are hard to break, but.. you got this! Let your wishes be the ambitions that drive you! Not make it seem like a mere fallacy! Odd people are cool to! It makes life interesting! Good luck! ^_^

Thanks bro, I know I am the one that has to  put the motion behidn the words, I just need to find it in myself to truly capture my ambitions. I need some good friends, I have been surrounded by people who have just been either using me, or have just been double crossers, or less than sincere. I agree, I like people who are themselves, and don't try to conform for security. Like myself, I stand out a little bit where im at haha. I have broken habits, they were all past mishaps that damaged my present, but I cant let them take my future. thanks for the wishes.

• Brohoof 1