Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Girl Scout Cookies = God

Discordian

Why? Because they are so darn delicious. We got like five different flavors and the lemon ones are definitely the best.

im a samoa and frozen thin mints kida guy

Samoas and Thin Mints....

I'd jump in front of a truck for a box of those!!!

Didn't say the truck was moving ;)

Too bad they're so darn overpriced and the Girl Scout Troop selling them only receives 25 cents for every box they sell. My little cousin is a GS and it's ridiculous how much the GS organization makes on these.

But damn they are delicious.

• Brohoof 1

• 7 years later...

Trefoils dipped in coffee or hot chocolate = godtier

I like the trefoils the most because there's so much you can do with them, like make mini sandwiches with them!!!  They're plainer than the other cookies so they're more of a blank canvas, which is awesome...  Now I miss girl scout cookies since I no longer live in the US anymore...  That and boy scout popcorn, kettle corn was the best...

They're good cookies, but they are also absurdly overpriced... :dry: I personally don't think they're exactly worth paying 4 f***ing dollars for a not very large box of cookies (like the size of something you might get for a third of that price for a not all that much worse box of cookies), especially if only 25 cents of that actually goes to the Girl Scout troop anyways.

Edited by Dustlicious2020