Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Firework Shoppe

Tornadopelt

(edited)

The actual RP: http://mlpforums.com/topic/8843-the-fireworks-shoppe/

Here's a sign-up sheet for the Fireworks Shoppe RP that I've started. If you want to join, sign up here and you more than likely will get through, but there are those that won't... so here are the rules:

1. This is supposed to be an E-rated RP, but I will allow friendly hugging. However, any romantic themes (hugging out of love, kissing, stuff that is unmentionable) above friendly hugging ARE NOT ALLOWED.

2. I know there is a violence factor to this, but keep it to a cartoon physics level (such as getting covered with soot, face getting literally "blown in" but able to pop back out, stuff along those lines) for humor and enjoyment.

3. DO NOT GO OVERBOARD ON MURPHY'S LAW. I hate that law because it sas stuff will go wrong even if you don't want it to.

4. Pranks are allowed, but none that maim and/or kill and/or severely injure and/or cuts. Remember, this is MLP, so no blood, k?

5. No randomness (unless you are RPing as Pinkie Pie).

6. Keep this RP KID/FAMILY FRIENDLY. Anything violating rules 1-6 (6 unless you're RPing as Pinkie Pie) will be asked for mods to remove. I try to avoid bad experiences on RPs.

7. Have fun! (It's just a suggestion.)

I'll edit this to show who is accepted and the character he/she is RPing as.

Edited by Tornadopelt

To be honest, the plot is basically an as-it-happens plot. it depends on future actions! So basically I wake up, getting ready to start business. I honestly don't know who'll show up when, so it adds a little uncertainty to the RP!