1. 1. Breakfast vs Lunch vs Dinner?

• Breakfast
    • Lunch
    • Dinner
    • Brunch
    • Dinuch Idk wtf?
    • I eat ponies man...
    • Snacks

I voted breakfast. Greek yogurt and fruit. Oatmeal and honey. Boiled eggs and a strip of veggie bacon. Sugary Lucky Charms cereal. Maybe even a stack of funfetti pancakes if I am feeling brave. Yum ! There are so many choices to choose from.

• 2 years later...

THIS is a tough choice, but I have to go with lunch in the end. I love breakfast because of cereal, but lunch has more variety. I could have soup, beef stew, pizza, pasta, chicken and dumplings, the possibilities, they are immense! 

Lunch for me x3 cause I hardly eat any breakfast and dinner well,I don't like eating a'lot of stuff during that times ^^;;;

Edited by Princess-Moonlight

During Lunch, I'm more hungry and my body has stabilized a bit more so I can enjoy my meal much more than other times of day. Dinner is nice too, but there's just something about lunch that makes me happy ^ ^

Okay I am very very very bored... 

What do you all prefer? Breakfast vs lunch vs dinner?

I like breakfast the best but when I can actually nom on some good stuff like bacon and waffles with all that yummy syrup.  

I'm not a huge fan of breakfast foods, so I much prefer lunch foods. That said, I absolutely love Bacon and egg and cheeses. 

I guess I'd go with Lunch foods since I never s it down for a dinner. 

I barely have breakfast, even when I do it's only stuff like a fruit or tea. Lunch is my favourite because it fills me up for the rest of the afternoon and evening. Meaning that I don't really like dinner so much because I'm not hungry.

Edited by Holiday

(edited)

I like Lunch. Or Dinner...wait a second, what is the middle meal called? Which one do you eat in the Middle of the day?

Whatever its called in English, i mean the middle one.

I often forget about breakfast and dinner. Sometimes i remember it and think : " Oh yeah, i have to eat something... "

Lately, i dont like to eat...  :wacko:

Dont worry, i still eat...but i dont like it really.  :confused:

Edited by Supergirl Rarity

I feel breakfast is the most important meal of the day, it's what keeps me going throughout the day, because without breakfast I would run out of energy since my job is a labor intensive job install satellite pay TV. I usually eat what I also eat for dinner at breakfast. If I'm not working, I often skip breakfast, which I think is wrong to do so but still do. Sometimes I skip lunch if I'm so in the zone at work, so focused at hand that I end up eating what I brought for lunch at dinner, I also know this is wrong but I frequently do it. I always eat dinner, I rarely miss dinner.

I am quite fond of lunch, dinner, and snacks. I love all types of food in general, but the ones that stand out the most to me are those three. Lunch stands out to me because, well, it's not really AMAZING that it happens, I get to eat during school, which I think is good because without it, the day would be much harder to get through. I remember not having school lunch up until first grade, kindergarten if you count the time we ate lunch in the middle of the day near the end of school because they thought we needed ''Practice'' to have lunch when we reach grade school, but I don't know what practice would do for that. In early elementary, we had recess before lunch, then when we were in the lunchroom we had to eat FAST, then when or if we were done, we had to throw our lunch away, and if there was time left after we ate, we pretty much had to put our head down until lunch was over. Now that doesn't happen anymore and today we can even use our electronics, but before we get off topic, dinner really stands out to me because dinner is often made with things that are cooked on a stove or in an oven (That may be so for other kinds of food too) and most of those cookable things are incredibly delicious for me. The sound of the stove clicking to heat of the flame is one of the best things to hear, because it tells you ''Food is coming.'' I like snacks because as a teen boy, I crave everything in my whole pantry. So many things to eat. I love food to the point where I made a line that says ''If you're not full, why not eat?''.

I lean more towards Lunch, since breakfast is either I do eat something or not at all, but I know for sure I will eat lunch.

There are lots of varieties when it comes to eating lunch from where I live, which is why I favor this time of eating more.

Dinner is my favorite. Break fast is whatever is edible in the refrigerator. :lol: Lunch is usually whatever is edible in the refrigerator -- though I sometimes get fast food or my mom cooks something nice. But dinner...dinner is where it's at for me. ^_^ I could eat barely anything throughout the whole day, but when dinner comes around, I won't miss it. I never pass up a home-cooked meal c:

• Brohoof 1