Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Worst kids show, in your humble opinion?

yayayayayala

Arthur is BY far the worst kid's show.

I swear, the characters are so boring, D.W. is just a cancerous little brat, and I swear, one viewing of that putrid pile of filth made me want to chop off both of my hands and then get a job as a professional piano player.

Ughh. Whoever made that show should have their brain lacquered.

• Brohoof 7

(edited)

I have a feeling you're saying this because of a certain user  :huh:

I swear, the characters are so boring, D.W. is just a cancerous little brat, and I swear, one viewing of that putrid pile of filth made me want to chop off both of my hands and then get a job as a professional piano player.

I was forced to watch this arthur show because it was the only thing mostly on the British cartoon channel when I was young. it was dull. no offense to arthur fans.

Edited by King George
  • Brohoof 3

LOL someone said Lazytown...that's funny cause I like that show XD. To each his own! :D

YES. All of my yes. That whole quote.

BTW, I forgot to mention...........Uncle Grandpa.  Like, what the hell is the purpose of that show.  Its so retarded, that I wonder who made that was probably drunk

Aside from almost every show on nickelodeon then... ANNOYING ORANGE. I HATE this show with a passion, and do I really need to say why? Will this be sufficient evidence?

Yes, this passes for quality entertainment nowadays -_-

Oh yes............Annoying Orange was definitely annoying.  Hate it with a true passion as well, :/

• Brohoof 1

The worst kid show I have to say is...well...I really don't have one. But if I had to pick one, it would be Boobah. That show is just weird and disturbing. 

Freaking British, multicolored, flying, fart clouds... Those things scare me...

• Brohoof 1

secret mountain fort awesome. it has the lowest rating on netflix and it deserved not even that

Lazytown. Definitely Lazytown.

I don't mean to offend anyone who likes it, but seriously... what the fuck is up with this show?? :umad:

img-2385643-1-LazyTown_6a00d8341da62d53e

I loved that show when i was a kid, now when i look back it's more of a meh, but the childhood...

1. SpongeBob (NOT THE OLDER SEASONS). I am referring to the seasons that are most recent.

2. Adventure Time

3. Johnny Test

4. Fan Boy and Chum Chum

5. Planet Sheen

6. Boobah

7. Horse Land

8. Winx

9. Barney

10. Amazing World of Gumball

11. Chowder

12. Ron & Stimpy

13. Teen Titans Go!

14. Anything on Disney Channel

I was just about to brohoof this, then i noticed "anything on disney channel

1. phineas and ferb
  2. Zack and cody
  3. Lab Rats (it's actually pretty good)
  4. Aaron stone i remember was good

there is this one show called My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, it's the girliest thing ever. theres just a bunch of ponies running around learning about friendship. ugh...

Who the crap watches that? That show shouldn't even be on TV, it's horrible, and the creators should be ashamed for making such show for little girls only!

Now if you will excuse me, I'm going to go watch Hello Kitty and Tokyo Mew Mew back to back!

• Brohoof 11

HAHAHA! you sir....

will burn in hell

• Brohoof 3

secret mountain fort awesome. it has the lowest rating on netflix and it deserved not even that

I loved that show when i was a kid, now when i look back it's more of a meh, but the childhood...

• phineas and ferb
  • Zack and cody
  • Lab Rats (it's actually pretty good)
  • Aaron stone i remember was good

• phineas and ferb
  • Zack and cody
  • Lab Rats (it's actually pretty good)
  • Aaron stone i remember was good

I didn't like any of those shows, either.

• Brohoof 1

Who the crap watches that? That show shouldn't even be on TV, it's horrible, and the creators should be ashamed for making such show for little girls only!

Now if you will excuse me, I'm going to go watch Hello Kitty and Tokyo Mew Mew back to back!

Tokyo Mew Mew? Sailor moon is where it's at man, bro get on my level do you even magic girl? If not in the name of the moon i will punish you!

sailormoon.gif

• Brohoof 2

Worst show I've seen lately is "Crash and Bernstein" on DIsney. Maybe random destruction is funny for some, but not to me. I actually like a lot of the Disney shows (especially "Phineas and Ferb") but I have no idea what they were thinking when they gave that one the go-ahead.

On 3/11/2014 at 10:32 AM, Biznis Kitty said:

Tokyo Mew Mew? Sailor moon is where it's at man, bro get on my level do you even magic girl? If not in the name of the moon i will punish you!

img-2395393-1-sailormoon.gif

Must... not... look... up... her... skirt...

I looked.

Edited by A.V.
  • Brohoof 1

It's amazing how the 3 BEST cartoon Network(Disney, Nick, Cartoon Network,) have changed so dramatically that they almost have nothing now. Worst cartoons?

1. New Spongebob

2. Fan Boy and Chum Chum

3. Anything on Nick Jr.

4. Annoying Orange cartoon

^^^ Anything else that isn't on the Hub, I believe the Hub right now has the best cartoons IMHO.

• Brohoof 1

img-2395393-1-sailormoon.gif

What's a sailor moon and a magic girl?

14516.jpg

• Brohoof 2

@DoubleRainboom,

R**E MY CHILDHOOD, WILL YOU, TEEN TITANS GO?!?!?!

staring at the future in a nuthsell

BB and cyborg change evryones happy life and then when they change it the apocalyspese comes and kills them

what did they say?

"you know whats great about this future?"

"no responsibilities?"

"YOU KNOW IT"

i swear everytime i see that i just want to do this

sonic- me

dijnn (the purple guy) CN

lamp- old CN

shara- Teen titans

Arabian nights- TTG writers

Edited by DoubleRainboom
  • Brohoof 1

Thomas and his frieeeennndsss! And rabbids invasion Spongebob too I also REALLY! Hate Dora the explorer Barney, Wonder Over Yonder and a lot more.

Mostly Thomas though 

thomasthetrain.png

• Brohoof 1