Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Worst kids show, in your humble opinion?

yayayayayala

I used to love Xiaolin Showdown, but then when I went back to watch it now... ugh the writing and humor is very... childish and cheesy. I guess that's why I loved it as a kid, but now I can't stand it. 

OMG I remember that! I used to watch that all the time back when I was in 3rd grade.

• Brohoof 3

I despise Spongebob after the movie. It is filled with filler, gross and uninteresting. I don't see how my brother likes it, but he hates ponies too so yeah.

Maybe your brother has bad taste in cartoons.

Edited by King Wilson
  • Brohoof 1

I despise Spongebob after the movie. It is filled with filler, gross and uninteresting. I don't see how my brother likes it, but he hates ponies too so yeah.

I love watching the old spongebob episodes and playing the old games they are so FUN! and they take me back to when I was like 8

• Brohoof 1

I'm just glad that Fred was cancelled. I don't know what Nick was thinking, but I hope that and The Annoying Orange were a perfect example of how web shows generally don't translate well onto cable.

I don't even think it's possible for me to agree with something more.

There's this show on HUB called "She-Zow" that looks really stupid. ^^"

You got this dude dressing up as a chick and getting super powers from it.

I mean, it's like...

ff9f5e32c740758b89db7bbd7e4c1ae06b86bd12 

Edited by Adorkable
  • Brohoof 1

Every show on the Disney channel except their animations (which I'm still not too fond of but they're better than the live-action sitcoms). They're the biggest pile of crap I have ever seen. Sat through some of them and I couldn't stand it. They're just so cringe-worthy. The Disney sitcoms should be the thing you punish your kid for if they misbehave.

"Oh Johnny you hit your sister? Now you'll have to watch Austin and Ally"

• Brohoof 4
  • Delighted Giggle 1

Everything on the modern Cartoon Network.

It's all scene kid fodder nowadays. Remember Problem Solverz? *shudder*

Where's Powerpuff Girls, Johnny Bravo, Courage The Cowardly Dog?

Where's are the GOOD cartoons? :/

Forgive me, I'm just being a grumpy old man who's afraid of change (I.e. a nostalgic 19-year old)

I despise Spongebob after the movie. It is filled with filler, gross and uninteresting. I don't see how my brother likes it, but he hates ponies too so yeah.

Holy Christ! I though I was the only on that noticed the drop in quality! :o

God, the show is terrible now. And his new personialty and voice? BLEGH!. Sad, considering what it WAS before. :(

F*ck it, I'm just gonna go out there and say that nearly every single modern SHOW out there sucks ginourmous quantities of butt.

• Brohoof 4

Post-movie Spongebob is god-awful imo, but I'm sure there's worse.

Every show on the Disney channel except their animations (which I'm still not too fond of but they're better than the live-action sitcoms). They're the biggest pile of crap I have ever seen. Sat through some of them and I couldn't stand it. They're just so cringe-worthy. The Disney sitcoms should be the thing you punish your kid for if they misbehave.

"Oh Johnny you hit your sister? Now you'll have to watch Austin and Ally"

A.N.T. Farm is a terrible show too, imo.

• Brohoof 1

Yea, it's not ok. Not as good as the original, but not and horrible by beyond any stretch of the imagination.

There you go, all fixed for you.

Sorry, I just don't like TTG.

Edited by Anti-Villain

On the topic of post movie Spongebob, Am I the only one who notices that Spongebob's voice got obnoxiously higher pitched?

V Not at all!

The episodes after that are the ones that suck eggs, too.

Connection? CONSPIRACY?!

• Brohoof 1

I would like to change my answer to Annoying Orange. I have a policy to watch three episodes of a series before I decide if I want to continue watching it, but this show was so goddamn bad that I couldn't watch more than one a day. I wanted to shoot myself in the dumbass Cocoa Kong episode. *shutters*  I found it annoying, unfunny, tasteless, repetitive, and pointless. I hated that all of the characters were assholes, and purposely never learned their lesson....AAAAAUUUGGGHHH!!!! It was so bad!  :lol:

Edited by DryColt84
  • Brohoof 2

V Not at all!

The episodes after that are the ones that suck eggs, too.

Connection? CONSPIRACY?!

Oh yeah and of coarse most post movie episode tend to be painful to sit through. Full of filler, gross out, Spongebob crying more, Spongebob being a creepy stalker, Patrick either being overly dumb or a jerk, Mr. Krabs being flanderized, and Squidward being tortured for the sake of being tortured.

• Brohoof 1

THE MOVIE?! Oh meep, there was a movie?? XD I cannot comprehend that. XD I never watched Spongebob...had no interest in it. Also, the Bikini Bottom thing set me off XD!

On the topic of post movie Spongebob, Am I the only one who notices that Spongebob's voice got obnoxiously higher pitched?

I noticed but it didn't bother me... I couldn't get my mind off how I was watching a crew of Pirates that were Watching Spongebob Squarepants: the movie....

Movieseption!

• Brohoof 2