Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Worst kids show, in your humble opinion?

yayayayayala

Also, Peppa Pig. The animation looks like Microsoft Paint and the voice acting is terrible.

THAT is something I have to disagree with! I love that show XD! Not all the voice acting is that good, especially later in the seasons, but I FREAKING LOVE THAT SHOW! :D

I mean, watch this:

http://youtu.be/YHT1ixd7cLw

How can you not think this is hysterical?!

Also I love Dr. Hamster's voice!

http://youtu.be/9HNwkU7RmD0

Basically the only two shows for kids that I can stand is spongebob and mlp. But the one I hate the most is Sam & Cat. Show makes me so angry, mainly because I am usually forced to watch it and that Cat's voice is really annoying.

• Brohoof 2

There are so many awful cartoons and live-actions sitcoms aimed at kids, I barely know where to begin. If I absolutely had to choose one show that was worse than all of the others, it would be I.M. Weasel, that show was horrific, as were most of the Cartoon Network shows of that era: Cow and Chicken, Johnny Bravo, Dexter's Laboratory, Ed Edd and Eddyy...

There are so many awful cartoons and live-actions sitcoms aimed at kids, I barely know where to begin. If I absolutely had to choose one show that was worse than all of the others, it would be I.M. Weasel, that show was horrific, as were most of the Cartoon Network shows of that era: Cow and Chicken, Johnny Bravo, Dexter's Laboratory, Ed Edd and Eddyy...

I'm not sure if April Fools joke, or just an unpopular opinion.

Cow and Chicken was terrible. Terrible. It made Family Guy look like The Wire.

I guess some parts don't age. They really kind of cross the line with getting crap passed the radar with the banned episode buffalo gals. My problem with the show is that some characters are annoying and it's kind of got some low forms of comedy

Also that's ironic you mention Family Guy since I thin Seth MacFarlane wrote on Cow and Chicken.

(edited)

@Princess of the Sun,

Johnny Test used to have some merit. Now... not so much.

Back in those golden Kids WB days.

Played along with Coconut Fred. Very strange show.

EDIT: oh crap, speaking of Kids WB, you know what's a pretty bad show? Xiolin Chronicles. They took such a cool show and made it so lame.

Edited by Barbaloot

Boohbahs gave me nightmares as a kid, so I'll have to go with that

I mean, look at this:

This. THIIIS. I was going to say this, but someone beat me to it. Seriously. This is a bad idea. This is how you ruin your career at anything. You don't want to be anywhere near this type of show. You don't want to script it, you don't want to act in it, you don't want to film it. You don't even want your kids to go near it. Seriously, give them a rock instead - it'll be more fun, and less damaging on their mind.

• Brohoof 1

This. THIIIS. I was going to say this, but someone beat me to it. Seriously. This is a bad idea. This is how you ruin your career at anything. You don't want to be anywhere near this type of show. You don't want to script it, you don't want to act in it, you don't want to film it. You don't even want your kids to go near it. Seriously, give them a rock instead - it'll be more fun, and less damaging on their mind.

Maud Pie agrees with you. :P:D

• Brohoof 1

Fanboy and Chum Chum and Sanjay and Craig, these two shows are basically a disappointment in their own right.

Johnny Test and Annoying Orange are also painful shows to sit through.

I thought Johnny test was okay for a while, but it has totally gone down hill

Uncle grandpa.

I liked johnny test in the beginning and spongebob is a hell of a lot better that Annoying Orange and Uncle grandpa. *shudders*

So much Johnny Test hate. I like that show!  :(

-Cow and Chicken. That show was NOT for kids, no matter what the network said. 
-Fred
-Annoying Orange
-Dora The Explorer Seriously, is that title supposed to rhyme? It just... doesn't.  :okiedokielokie:

-Uncle Granpa. Not sure if joke, and not sure if I like the joke if it is. 

-Does the Disney Channel count as a "show"? And if it does, then can I also nominate "Nick Jr"? 

-95% of anime. They're basically the same cardboard cutout characters colored differently. 

-Hannah Montana. Miley Cirus became much more interesting after she left Disney's deathgrip. 

-Almost Naked Animals. I turned it on once. I almost naked puked.  :eww:

-Legends of Chima. Lego has been going down hill and apparently they've reached a new low. 

-Mega Babies

-Zack and Cody

-Thomas and Friends. That show used to be cool! With guest narrators like Ringo, Alec Baldwin, and George Carlin. What happened?!  :(

All of them are the worst.

Arthur was top show, hands-down.
>dora the explorer
>insulting audience
>top lel

Then you'll enjoy Maraka, the Saturday Night Live Dora parody: http://www.metatube.com/en/videos/5498/MARAKA-DORA-THE-EXPLORER-SNL-PARODY/

• Brohoof 2

-95% of anime. They're basically the same cardboard cutout characters colored differently. 

I noticed this too. Every anime character looks the exact same. The only anime I really like is Dragon Ball Z, and even in that they got really lazy. Goku and all of his kids literally had the exact same character design when they were young.

• Brohoof 1