Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Worst kids show, in your humble opinion?

yayayayayala

Johnny Bravo, Dexter's Laboratory, Ed Edd and Eddyy...

*GASP*

I loved all of those shows!

It is, but the worst part is that Spongebob and Patrick decide to investigate what Squidward is doing for no other reason than he was happy...That's it. Then he's miserable at the end of the episode...What was the purpose of that? Do they like seeing him miserable? He literally doesn't interact with anyone in the episode before the torturing starts. I-I just don't understand.

I saw it online a while back. Thoughts?

It's a poor man's version of 'Good Neighbours'. And considering the fact that I really don't like that episode either, that's really saying something. Season 6 as a whole sucked anyway.

• Brohoof 1

Oh, and Phineas and Ferb.

Basically, every episode summed up:

Phineas: FERB I KNOW WHAT WE'RE GOIN TO DO TODAI!!1

Ferb: lolk

Cadance: MOM PHINES N FERB R BEING IDOTS

Mom: stfu candance i'm going to go somewhere and not pay any attention to you kids

*meanwhile*

Major Monogram: DOOF IS BAD MAN

Perry: *random chirp sound*

Doof: LOL PERRY I JUST MADE THE UMADINATOR

*Perry destorys the umadinator*

*random invention goes away

Phineas: wtf

Cadance: NUUUUU

Doofenshmirtz: F U PERRY TEH PLATYPUSS

..yeah..

BOOHBAH

WORD CAN'T DESCRIBE THE HORROR

Boohbah is created by someone who smoked WAY too much weed when they turned 18.

• Brohoof 2
  • Delighted Giggle 1

Boohbah is created by someone who smoked WAY too much weed when they turned 18.

That show can only be explained by someone who smoked weed while they were in the womb and literally never stopped.

• Brohoof 3

New Spongebob, too.

Season 4 isn't bad, but ever since then the humor has become disturbing

Examples:

The entire "The Splinter" episode.

That one where Pearl scares the living crap out of Plankton.

Also, do I have to explain what the hell is wrong with this scene?

How come the scene from "Just One Bite" gets deleted (the one where Squidward explodes the Krusty Krab), yet this disturbing ass scene doesn't?

Although, I do like some of the modern episodes like Sand Castles in the Sand 

• Brohoof 2

New Spongebob, too.

Season 4 isn't bad, but ever since then the humor has become disturbing

Examples:

The entire "The Splinter" episode.

That one where Pearl scares the living crap out of Plankton.

Also, do I have to explain what the hell is wrong with this scene?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HqBvv_cJd0

How come the scene from "Just One Bite" gets deleted (the one where Squidward explodes the Krusty Krab), yet this disturbing ass scene doesn't?

Although, I do like some of the modern episodes like Sand Castles in the Sand 

Absolutely Right. Spongebob has become Disgusting!!!

• Brohoof 3

If it has to be a show that I can't stand (and maybe some haven't even heard of it), is Wow Wow Wubbzy.

The entire show is made by someone smoking a whole bunch of drugs to make this cartoon, I mean what were they thinking?

The color palate made me puke (not really just to bright), except for the one plaid episode.

Basically, every episode summed up:

Phineas: FERB I KNOW WHAT WE'RE GOIN TO DO TODAI!!1

Ferb: lolk

Cadance: MOM PHINES N FERB R BEING IDOTS

Mom: stfu candance i'm going to go somewhere and not pay any attention to you kids

*meanwhile*

Major Monogram: DOOF IS BAD MAN

Doof: LOL PERRY I JUST MADE THE UMADINATOR

*Perry destorys the umadinator*

*random invention goes away

Phineas: wtf

Cadance: NUUUUU

Doofenshmirtz: F U PERRY TEH PLATYPUSS

Don't forget a random song during the middle of the episode. But I do kind of like/hate it... I mean... its good but the songs are horrible.

• 2 years later...

Teen Titans Go

I watched a Few episodes but now I hate this show, Not only It airs on Cartoon Network but It also Air on Boomerang, like Why?

Its disgraceful to the original series, but it is BY FAR not the worst kids show ever made... lol... I think its kind of humorous honestly... but dude Johnny Test, Uncle Grandpa, Dave the Barbarian, Mighty Magiswords, whatever they are doing on nick now... lol 

The worst live action kids show is probably Yo Gabba Gabba. Or if you're looking for something animated to cringe at, lots of the recent Nicktoons have been cringeworthy and the few remaining older shows have gone downhill. Same goes for Cartoon Network; I watch Steven Universe, We Bare Bears, and almost nothing else. Disney XD is a joke apart from Star Vs. The Forces of Evil and reruns of Phineas and Ferb and Gravity Falls.

I'll take Nick's The Splat programming block with classics like Rugrats, CatDog, and Hey Arnold any day. Those are timeless.

Edited by Prospekt
  • Brohoof 1

Johnny Test has got to be the worst show I've ever had the displeasure of watching. I guess I watched it because there was nothing better on the television, but looking back on it now, I felt my brain grew stupider whenever it was on. Now I prefer to avoid seeing it like the plague so that I can get its hideousness out of my mind.

• Brohoof 1

Well for little little kids, I would have to say that Caillou is the worst show I know of.

The main character is just an annoying, whiny brat who never faces consequences for acting badly.

And I hope that kids who watched it didn't emulate his behavior.

• Brohoof 1

Y'all must not remember Mega Babies. It is the worst thing I have ever sat through, full stop. Disgusting imagery, bad animation, terrible jokes, and feces. Holy feces, the feces. Here, allow me to refresh your memory on what Mega Babies was like:

Yes, they shit themselves so hard they shot through the roof, and yes, this is the actual intro. This was meant to get you hyped up for more.

You 00's kids have it easy if you think Johnny Test is the worst kids show ever. The 90's invented terrible.

(WARNING: What you are about to read is a joke)

DORA THE EXPLORER! I MEAN SERIOUSLY!

SHE IS ALL LIKE "Where's the mountain?"

BUT IT IS RIGHT BEHIND HER! AND WHY IS SHE ASKING ME!? AM I THE ONE WITH THE MAP? NO! I AM NOT THE ONE WITH THE MAP!

THEN WE GOT THIS BACKPACK THAT HAS EVERY SINGLE THINGS SHE NEEDS! THIS IS THE EXACT DEFINITION OF MARY SUE!

Edited by Lucid_Nightlight
  • Brohoof 1

Basically all the cartoons in cartoon network from 2010-2017 (and from here on out).

Even Disney XD does better job casting cartoons shows.

Everything made for babies and other really young kids. Those things are more like an acid trip than anything else. That said, I guess the transitional period between the acid trip and the emergence of actual narratives would be the worst, so I guess something like Teletubbies would end up there.

• Brohoof 2