Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Other kids shows you watch or grown fond of?

Gabby_Gumz

Hello all!

Well ever since I got interested in My Little Pony, ive been scrolling through some other kids channels on sky. And ever since i started to watch MLP ive started to watch other kids shows as well such as GravityFalls and Adventure Time. So i was just wonder if anyone else has started to watch more kids shows after watching My Little Pony. 

i was watching kids shows before mlp.

my other favorite is Arthur, such a great show, big shame what happened-SCREW YOU STORY9 ENTERTAINMENT!

Arthur was what i believe is the first kids show to have an adult fan base, and its really sad what happened to it. :(

I've grown fond of Gravity Falls, My Little Pony, and Adventure Time when I started to watch these shows for the first time. Another show that I'm fond of is, Steven Universe.

I used to solely watch cartoons in middle school into high school, until I fell away from TV all together. As of right now, FIM is the only children's show I watch. I have tried to get into other cartoons, but the humor is too crude and mature for my tastes considering these shows are for meant for children.

• Brohoof 1

I used to watch Adventure Time and Regular Show as well. Until I lost Cartoon Network.

I also like some of the Disney sitcoms, if those count. (I know I'm a dude... But that doesn't mean I don't like girly things.)

• Brohoof 1

Well I've always enjoyed the yonger kids shows.

I like the Gravity Falls too. Probly cuz M.A.Larson, you know.

Spongebob of course. I mean who doesn't?

Faily Odd Pairents

Jimmy Neutron

Dany Phantom

And yeah MLP (i've seen at least one episode from all generations)

Umm... probably a ton of shows I can't think of right now.

Then after I found giving MLP a chance turned out to my benefit cuz I loved it, I gave Mew Mew Power (aka Tokyo Mew Mew) a chance after being asked to watch it, and I loved that and watched all the episodes.

• Brohoof 1

Clifford the big dog, Arthur, Harry and his bucketful of dinosaurs etc etc. Basically I'll watch anything. Except Spongebob, I don't know why, but I just don't get it. Although everybody watched it when I was at university.

Edited by Thomas Rampling123

No one? WHO DOESN'T LIKE SPONGEBOB!?

spongebob-squarepants-8855-1920x1200.jpg

Your not a true spongebob fan if you've never watched the spongebob Movie!

1:20 'His dance moves are impressive but i'm in control' The best quoto ever XD

Edited by Codelyoko373
  • Brohoof 1

Surprisingly most of the shows on Cartoon Network: Regular Show, Adventure Time, Steven Universe, Ben 10, and The Amazing World of Gumball. I also like Gravity Falls and obviously MLP. There are many i'm not naming, only because it is so much.

I'm surprised no one's mentioned him yet, but I love, truly, Mr. Rogers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAttFerhtnw

The man lived by what he preached and he rarely condemned or hated anyone for who they were or for their weaknesses and flaws. I wish their are more people like Fred Rogers out there. He's understanding, kind, forgiving, boldly outspoken, and most of all a good friend and neighbor.

• Brohoof 2

I've always liked kids' shows. I'll watch anything from the glory of Gravity Falls to the horror of Johnny Test. :P I even feel bad at times for not keeping up with shows like Adventure Time, Regular Show, and Steven Universe. :(